store review

Excursionist
168 0 2

store review. new store launched. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
168 0 2

Launched a new store and updated my store. I would like some detailed responses on my store. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

@TheStripesInMe wrote:

Launched a new store and updated my store. I would like some detailed responses on my store. www.thestripesinme.com

Just drive traffic to it and see what happens....

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

@TheStripesInMe wrote:

store review. new store launched. www.thestripesinme.com

Just drive traffic to it and see what happens...

Instagram Influencer
1 Like
Excursionist
168 0 2

that doesn't help i would like a  detailed feedback.

0 Likes
Excursionist
168 0 2

I want to Showcase my store and everyone to check it out and please tell me what u like and don't like. I would like to make a t shirt for the customer likes. please leave your detailed messages and comments below. thank u for your time. valued customers are top priority. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

I think having a bit of personal info on the first page would be helpful.  Why is the shop called StripesInMe? Why are the shirts/merchandise unique?  I saw you have some info on the "about me" page but try to direct some of that personality on the first page, to avoid any generic feel to it.  Are these shirts great to work out in? Do they have anything to do with the picture?....kind of thing.  Let the viewer know you are real person, and not a giant amazon seller just drop shipping from China. (Although I know that is a lucrative way to go....)

The merch is great.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Hello,

Nice store. I think You should try for Google Shopping Ads, SEO,Facebook Shop and Instagram Shop for more sale.

You can also add blog section for more traffic

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
1 Like
Explorer
118 9 44

I am not sure what is not working out for you since you are posting 2-3 posts every week, asking the same questions :D

I believe if you start implementing, what the community have suggested at least once, perhaps you will see some prospect

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
168 0 2

nothing has worked and i would like a fully DETAILED feedback of my store thank u very much!

0 Likes