store www.227Boutique.com

227-boutique
1 0 0

I would like someone to review my store. I getting a lot of visitors but no sales . I picked  the Galleria HC Boutique, not sure if that was the right template

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3745 214 667

@227-boutique, great store. Here are some tips that you can work on:

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello,

Nice store with good products. I had gone through your store and i would like to add few suggestions.

Logo is quiet good but try to have a separate header space so that logo looks further attractive. since the banner is dominating the logo in the home page.  

You can have Customer reviews to your products to get more sales.

There are terms, Refund and privacy policies but the customer need to accept to these before purchasing any product from your store.

Really Appreciated for your store promotions on social media platform.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etcy platform. There are Etcy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @227-boutique,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

On your homepage, I'd swap out the images in the slideshow. That area is prime real estate for showcasing your products and right now your logo is the star.

boutique-home.png

The other thing I would suggest is removing the "Chat with Us", "Message Us" and the "(Name) purchased (Product)". If you want to keep the message us, I would just place it somewhere instead of it being sticky and following the visitor as they scroll. It just looks a little cluttered and draws the eye to too many places, the focus should be your products.

As for the lack of sales, clothing is a very saturated market which makes it extremely hard to rank for. I would recommend niching down, find out what is currently trending in clothing and focus on selling that.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook