about my new store
www.omicron-shop.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1785 28 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
-> You have single product? Increase your website niche for increasing of your customers.
-> Your product description images are blurry, It's not looking good.
-> Add social media page links of your website.

Otherwise Good work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1199 71 256

Hey Omicron-Shop,

The search bar and search landing page-which are very important for site navigation are missing in the homepage. Other noticeable changes to be done are as follows:

1. The logo is only visible on the homepage and not on other pages.
  2. Instead of "Homepage", you can simply add a Home button for navigation from any other page back to the main home page.
  3. Add a unique central banner for a more professional site look.
  4. You need to add some more products for better store variety and grabbing more and more customer traffic.
  5. Bestsellers need to be added after increasing the product count of your store.
  6. Adding some more social links like Twitter etc will enhance connectivity.
  7. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  8. Reviews need to be added for improving customer choice.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and yields more and more sales day by day.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Aziz-sbr, 
I have just visited your online store. Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Create a logo for your online store. It is a good way to make your store different from others.

- Add a slider under the page header to show who you are and why people should buy your products.

In fact, you need to have more engagement with your website visitors before convincing them to buy your products. Don't show your products only!

- Remove the message "Please select Notify Product from theme option" that makes website visitors inconvenient. 

qq.png

- Make these sections align in the centerqqaa.png

2. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions.

Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.qwq.png

3. Using sticky call-to-action buttons

Now, more and more people use their mobile to go shopping online. So, it is time to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the quick and effective ways to do it is using sticky call-to-action buttons which are always visible on the mobile view. With CTA Now - a FREE Shopify app, you can create different sticky buttons such as Add to cart, Buy Now, Contact Us buttons, and other custom button/form. It is a good way to improve customer experiences and get more sales. Here is one example for you:Image from iOS (1).png

I hope these above feedbacks are helpful for you <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
713 25 88

Hey @Aziz-sbr 

I would suggest you to add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications which includes browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more. 

Add smart pop up to make your store more interactive. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

You can install AiTrillion.com . It has many features from basic to advance. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like