tell what do u think about my page

jorgesolis
3 0 0

Hello community, can u help with a feedback of my store. Im a distribuidor of clothing. Some brands are internacional. 

www.normastore.com.mx

0 Likes

Hi @jorgesolis 

This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here 
  • Have a hero banner with clear CTA buttons

However, I still have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Show featured products of collections

On the home page, you put the store's collections, this is a good point. 

However, I highly recommend you should show the featured products of each collection. Customers can not only see collections but also know what kind of products of each collection so they can take action.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://www.normastore.com.mx/collections/shyla

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Shyla - NormaCouture 2021-05-10 08-09-37.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

P/S: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". 

-> In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

Hello jorgesolis,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can Add Dropdown at variants like color, then looks clear.
-> Check below image.

web1.png

-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 187 600

Hello @jorgesolisCongrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- On the product page, 'add to cart' & 'buy now' buttons should come below the price.

AiTrillion_1-1620627566731.png

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement tools that will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions:

- Add loyalty rewards programYou can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. 

- Make sure to reach email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
169 12 61

Hello @jorgesolis 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
  • Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different or products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 187 600

Hello @jorgesolis,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
ZoeM
Tourist
10 0 2

Love the lifestyle shots. Probably could have more shop  or collections on the home page.

Cheers ZoeM

https://oldfashioned.online/

0 Likes