traffic not sales..

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, I did different testing of products I always had a lot of traffic but still not sales I don't know what its wrong please can you guys help me  

my store is : https://www.fit-crew.com/ .

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Bomotion,

Sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging.

The navigation bar where you have FAQ, Contact Us, Customer's Opinion, I would change that. It's a little confusing because although you know you sell one product that can be seen when you scroll down, a first time visitor doesn't and their eye is trained to look there for the shop link. 

My next suggestion would be to change that first image, again, you know what you sell, but a first time visitor only sees your logo "Fit Crew" and that first image. The text you have "Your Comfort, Our Main Goal" when placed on top of the picture, makes it look like you sell activewear.

fitcrew-home.png

My guess is that your issue of traffic but no conversions may also have something to do with a disconnect between what the person thinks your website is and what it actually is. You currently don't have any sort of SEO for your homepage:

fitcrew-meta.png

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. The reason is, they aren't getting the right kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Hi, I appreciate your professional feedback I will do the changes and I hope it gonna work do you think the name of the store is good with the products?

##- Veuillez saisir votre réponse au-dessus de cette ligne -##
Téléchargez Outlook pour iOS
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Bomotion,

To answer your question, I do not feel that the name "Fit Crew" or your logo is the best choice for the product you sell. There is a real disconnect between your name and branding vs your product.

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @Bomotion !

Add a favicon

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Bomotion, I hope you are doing good! Here are some feedback:

- Add a high-quality banner image. Add a CTA button on the banner image. CTA button can be like 'Shop Now'.

- Add Favicon. 

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup. Make sure to delay it for 40-45 seconds.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales.

Learn more If You Are Having a Lots of Traffic and Low Conversions

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback i'm gonna work on it and see the results

0 Likes