traffic slow

Solved
mohamudul
Tourist
8 0 0

My traffic very slow but SPEND for ad but how can i get my traffic high?

please advise

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @mohamudul,

It's a common misconception to label high amounts of traffic as success. Ads are only successful if you are getting a return on your investment. When you get traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I'd be happy to take a look at your store if you share your link.

FREE TRAINING FOR SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPERS
High traffic with little to no sales? Can’t figure out why visitors are abandoning cart? Don’t know what it is you are doing wrong? We can help! Free private Facebook training April 26 – 30, live every day at 1:00PM (EST). Click to sign up.
0 Likes
mohamudul
Tourist
8 0 0

Fashionloft.org.uk

0 Likes
mohamudul
Tourist
8 0 0

can you have look please my website Fashionloft.org.uk

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @mohamudul,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions. 

fashion-loft1.png

First off, I noticed a lot of things vying for my attention upon landing. I had 2 pop ups, the privacy policy and a notification request.. it was too much. When you are contemplating adding these things to your website, think of it like a map. When the person first lands we don't want to present them with several pop ups saying "do this! click this! sign up for this! accept this!" Instead you want to think, okay, what are my top three priorities for this visit? For example, it might be: 1. Make a sale 2. Get a newsletter sign up 3. Have them follow me on social media. Consider app options through the filter of - does it achieve one of these goals or does it distract from one of these goals? Then the next step is presenting them strategically at the right time on the right page. 

I would recommend tweaking your homepage so that it is set up for conversions, you can watch that video here:

The next thing I'd recommend is tweaking your logo. You can do this for free, in about 5 minutes, with a few clicks:

Those things will help with the first impression of your website and add trust, however, the next thing I'm going to touch on is your biggest issue and that is...your products.

You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have beauty, clothing, tech, fitness and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising. I would definitely recommend niching down and focusing on trending products. For example, if you were to only sell sports products, then it would transform your social media posts, your website design and your ads. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please consider niching down and check out our video on how to find winning products:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'd also recommend watching our Dropshipping playlist as we walk you through the best platforms to use for shipping time and margins, how to find winning products and more. All free, no course necessary :).

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

FREE TRAINING FOR SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPERS
High traffic with little to no sales? Can’t figure out why visitors are abandoning cart? Don’t know what it is you are doing wrong? We can help! Free private Facebook training April 26 – 30, live every day at 1:00PM (EST). Click to sign up.
0 Likes