used to get sales, not any more

rarbe
Tourist
9 0 1

I was getting sales about 2 weeks ago (not long) but It stopped after a while. I changed the website actively improving the product page as much as I could. I even had a person come in and optimize the site since it was rather slow. I really did not change much other than some small design changes here and there. The biggest change was the product page. Does anyone have any ideas?

Good day, and thank you for your time.

codeskip.net

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
543 50 200

Hi @rarbe 

Have seen your store and have some comments for you:

1. Homepage: 

- You banners: you can have more than one slider to feature some specific products. This will help you guide your customers to those product pages faster. 

- You are using two fonts for this title. I think you should only use one. 

AllFetch_0-1621215341038.png

- On your homepage, you still lack some important sections: 

+ Featured products and New Arrivals: Two are where you can show your products to your customers in the fastest way. You can consider adding Quickview or Quickbuy to allow your customers see more product details easier. 

+ The reviews section to increase your social proof. 

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

2. Product pages: 

You're doing great with your product pages. However, you can improve your customer experience by: 

+ Keep the ATC bar visible by adding a Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

+ You are having two sections that show product descriptions. You need to get rid of one. 

+ Have more product images. Life-style photos would be great. 

3. Other 

- You can increase your customer's attention by using a popup when they visit your store. 

- You need to increase your social proof by:

+ Have more reviews

+ More lifestyle product images. 

+ Social accounts. 

- Do the research to understand more about the market. your competitors? the prices? 

- Find another sales channel like Facebook or Google Shopping. 

Google Shopping is a good way to feature your product for free. Check this app AllFetch Google Shopping Feed if you want to start with Google Shopping. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes

Hi @rarbe 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store has many good points:

• Have a favicon: to make store unique and professional
  • Have a prominent search field
  • Have a hero banner with a CTA button
  • Show off store's collections 
  • Have return and shipping policies in the footer

However, I have some feedback:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with their brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.3 Show featured products of each collection

Showing the store's collections is good. However, I highly recommend you should show some products of each collection on the home page so customers when initially visiting your home page can know more about products. Let consult my Hiway template

screencast 2021-05-17 09-44-55.gif

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

https://codeskip.net/shop/mens-fitness-tracker-blood-pressure-smartwatch/

2.1 Add more images of different angles

You should show 3-5 different angles so customers can see details of the product.

2.2 Add more images on a human model

You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Hi @rarbe 

Are you sure your website  https://codeskip.net  hosted on shopify platform??

Any way here is my review:

1.  Overall, your website looks good, try to provide discounts/rewards to your customer on social sharing. This way you can let your customers promote your products 

2.  Add trust badges see https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=trust+badges

3. I suggest to you use shopify platform as it comes with tons apps fulfilling every need of you business

Good luck with your business

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
rarbe
Tourist
9 0 1

haha, its not. how did you figure it out?

0 Likes