very poor help or support from Shopify

Rushi123
7 0 0

Hi,

My site, www.santorisliquors.com is down from long time (few weeks) and my login is blocked. No help from Twitter support, whenever I ask them what is going on, they tell me to contact chat support. and Chat support, chat support tells me that billing team will be in touch with you shortly. nothing is helping, nothing is working. such a wonderful platform, such a ridiculously poor support. At lease have an 800 number for your customers with billing issues. how can you run a big corporation with such a pathetic poor customer service. in the middle of all this as of today 2/17/21 9:55 am chicago time the site is still down.... loosing customers, loosing time and patience.... bad, bad and bad... 

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1025 76 166

Hi, @Rushi123 

That sounds very frustrating and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this!

If you've been told via chat that our billing team will be in touch, this means one of your tickets were escalated to our billing team to review! 

Have you received any emails yet? I would recommend searching your inbox for "[URGENT]"

Let me know if this helps!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rushi123
7 0 0

Hi, so finally I got email with link to pay $87 to deactivate my account. I paid this, still the account is deactivate and the site is non functional.

Your ticket ID is 22336788

0 Likes
Rushi123
7 0 0

Please do the needful so that my site is functional again. www.santorisliquors.com

0 Likes
Rushi123
7 0 0

After paying $14 for domain and transferring the domain from host gator to shopify. After paying $180 for custom theme. After paying $87 past due today. I have been told via email from your support that your account will be reactivated, still login to my Admin panel is blocked. still my site is down: www.santorisliquors.com. what is wrong with you guys. what a pathetic billing and customer service. call me and i will clarify any issues or concerns you guys have. why my site is down and why i am loosing customers. what is wrong with you guys. please clarify and reply. thank you.

0 Likes
Rushi123
7 0 0

Please review this 2 ticket numbers:

ticket no 22165967

Ticket no 22398319

0 Likes
Rushi123
7 0 0
Let your higher management know the following:

1. There was confusion about chargeback few months ago... not days. 
2. Since then I am trying to contact you via chat Twitter email for over 200 times , this is not a joke.
3. No phone support, no reply from your NO team member for months.
4. Now Someone name Tony emails me and asks to pay $87, which I did right away. Next few more emails and chat and again Tony emails me to add credit card on file and pay $58 which I did right away. Finally my site www.santorisliquors.com is up and running. Thank god.
5. This could have been done with a single phone call to your 800 number (24/7 800 number) and could have been done in 2 min. Not 2 months.

Very poor, non responsive customer service experience.

I love the platform, now I don’t know how much to trust Shopify as a company with such a poor customer service. You punished me for being your customer.

Rushikesh.
0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1025 76 166

Hi, @Rushi123 

I'm happy to hear that you were finally able to gain access to your account. 

I completely hear how frustrating this situation has been for you; this is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide.

Thank you for taking additional time to provide us context on your experience, I've flagged this thread with our leadership team directly for review. 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rushi123
7 0 0

Hi,

Let you company CEO know this and have him/ her apologize to me and have at least 24/7 (or 5 days a week) 1-800 number for urgent help, like my situation. 

And ask your CEO  who is going to pay for the time and money I lost due to my website down, for simple billing error for close to 2 months now (the site is not down for 2 days).

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes