I'd love to give you some of my thoughts on the overall of your homepage. I hope it will help you to increase the conversion rate & make more sales on your site ;)
First, please consider adding a hover effect for the navigation bar so that when visitors hover on one of the navigation items, it will show the dropdown menu immediately. I believe this will could help to make the experience on your site more effortless.
Since you've had these two collections here, why not show all of them on the homepage? This could tell visitors about the product diversity & quickly make them aware of what you're selling. Since images demand so much attention, visitors primarily rely on homepage visuals to infer the site's product catalog so it's important to display product categories featured with an image on your homepage.
I've noticed one small glitch here & I believe this could be fixed immediately. If it was a no go, please contact to your theme provider to handle this ;)
I know you've just started, please go the extra mile on the design perspective & see how it goes. After that, you can come back to the community to get more insightful feedback. Please let me know if you had any concerns ;)
Have a nice day!
Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you.
I've taken a look at your store. The store is looking nice and clean! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Increasing the height and width(to 100%) of the Home page banner image will make it look better and also you can use some dark-colored catchy image as the banner.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
10. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
11. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
12. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
13. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Congratulations on your new store. I like the vibe :)
The comments above have given some good advice - it’ll definitely help you with your store design and experience. I only have 4 points, which I think you can implement immediately and will make a difference in your website experience.
I hope this advice helps you out. Let me know how it goes!
Hey @customsbycat ,
I checked your website, and it looks good. I would like to share a few feedbacks.
1. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. I suggest you add more product variants for each. I noticed that the product has a particular size (Small, Medium) but variants are required to get more sales. Also size chart would also be needed.
4. Add Shipping and Refund Policies at the footer of your page, to add credibility and give more trust to your customers to buy from your site.
5. Adding product labels/stickers like Hot Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. I have applied this to one of your products (see image).
Do let me know if you need any help, I'm happy to be of assistance.
Hey Customs by Cat,
Good work, Keep it up! Just pay attention to the below-listed tips for store improvement:
All the best for your further store journey!