visit my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

hi guys, please visit my store and give me suggestions especially how to promote my store??

https://medteckhealth.com/

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 10 17

Hi @farrukhkhan,

Thank you for reaching out and for requesting feedback on your store. I'd be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend, and I will speak about some promotion strategies as well. From looking at the site I think you've done a lot of good work here, although there are a few things I can suggest.

The first thing I noticed was the title of your page in my browser was in lower case, which looks unprofessional:

19-08-tm9k7-fi7o5

You can edit this in Online Store > Preferences, in the homepage title section. You'll want to make sure the first letter of each word are capitalized and you want neither this nor the homepage meta description to read like spam. It's important to fit keywords in here, but they should be in a sentence structure. You'll also want to include the name of the business in the homepage title.

Moreover, you'll also want to use images on the slideshow that are sufficient quality and do not look pixelated. I am viewing your website on a monitor and a few of your images look extremely pixelated, which would indicate that they are too small and are being stretched too far. Here is an example:

19-08-m41w1-5phd4

You always want to ensure the website looks as professional as possible, especially given the industry you are looking to sell in. Another thing I would consider is the use of English on the site, as some sentences do not read very well or make grammatical sense. For example, one of your products is titled "ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR WITH CHARGER FOR DISABLED" and one of the slogans on the slideshow is "we bring the best with value added" - these could definitely be worded better, and if your prose on the site reads poorly, you are going to be putting off a lot of potential customers. If English is your second language then I appreciate that this is difficult, so you may wish to look into hiring a copywriter to ensure that all written text is as good as it can be on the site.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

I am very thankful 

1 Like