visitors quit after homepage

Tourist
22 1 1

I finally finished up setting my store. at first the theme was designed more for desktop users. but since most of the traffic is from mobile. i changed the setting to be more mobile friendly. i had traffic but not a single sale. from the report it showed that visitors quit after the homepage. i ignored the desktop, i would appreciate any feedback or a reason on what might get mobile users off.  

site: https://happyhomefactory.net/

0 Likes
1 0 0

The first 4 problems I see:

#1 Your first slide (About us) has grammar issues

#2 Your slides should showcase the products you're selling not policies

#3 The blue background color is terrible

#4 Homepage is too clunky. It might be best to put the videos/tutorials on the individual product pages.

Those are my immediate observations. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Excursionist
45 2 5

Hello, I reviewed your site I have some recommendations for you!

For increasing sales from traffic use apps to increase brand trust. The best one is Nextsale. This app raises trust by using Social proof& Urgency tools. When you add it to your site it starts to show real comments of previous purchasers. When people see them it creates trust in your services. This app differs from other competitors by having the lowest pricing system & better quality. If you try the link you will see it! The costs are from all in one dashboard so it doesn't demand separate prices for social proof&urgency tools differently. 

Try the link, it is below! Good luck with your business :)

0 Likes
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi 

Your store looks really good and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Get yourself a good logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  2. Slider text is little weird to be honest.You can repear Our shop quite a few times rather than adding refund and Contact Us.
  3. Don't you feel the length of your page is too short just header and footer.You can add some blog or  to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Taking someone to the cart is a challenge. So to make them buy from your site, add a longer product description as it leads to better SEO ranking in google search.  Ref article from shopify 
  6. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  7. The default search landing page https://happyhomefactory.net/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 20 products and I'm sure , you'll be adding few more soon. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
22 1 1

@Hypnique_Btq  Thank you for your detailed observations. I changed some things according to what you said. but when i tried  other background color (white) i looked encouraging. i tried other colors as well. it looked scammy. now only a slideshow is there featuring all the store's info. with nothing else. in addition to that. ive put currency converter. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 2 6

To be completely honest, had you not asked for a review, I would have quit after the homepage, I actually still was about to (if we're being honest). WHY? Because I have ZERO idea what I am looking at... A security company? Data Firm? Mail Company? I am having to work entirely too hard to find out what I am looking at. Secondly, this site feels like it was put together in a few hour.  I suggest looking into a professional/professional template to assist you with better direction. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 2 6

Also, my review was from a desktop. 

0 Likes
Tourist
22 1 1

@neha-sparq I've been taking the time to apply the things you said. and overall it looks slightly better. I'm not there yet. But I'm heading towards more improvement. But about the landing page. I've checked many times and the landing page seems to be the home page to me. So maybe I've missed something.. But now this is the modified version: https://happyhomefactory.net/ 

The slide show looks bad in desktop view. i tried to adjust it but no result. the reason why its still here is because it looks good with mobile view. I will try to look up on how exactly to adjust it with desktops. But other than that. If you have more comments on how to make it better they're much appreciated as before. 

Thank you for taking the time. 

0 Likes
Tourist
22 1 1

@SBOfficial Even though I spent days on this. I did try to finish every aspect in a matter of an hour. Rather than investing more time into 1 aspect at a time. I thought I had it right. then it hit me. However with your and others observations. I spent the time repairing the major mistakes. Now I see 1 problem which is the slideshow for desktop view. I will keep looking into how to resize it while still maintaining the current mobile view. https://happyhomefactory.net/

If you have the time and did see other problems to point out. that will be appreciated as before. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes