waterbottleshop.online - Would you be so kind as to give us some feedback on our store?

Highlighted

Would you be so kind as to give us some feedback on our store:

https://waterbottleshop.online

Any and all comments will be appreciated.

Please make sure and let us know what you feel is priority to fix, upgrade, or augment.

,,,and please, if you feel like shopping - go ahead and do so.  Go ahead and use coupon code:  COMP5

($5 off total of $19.95+)

That's not a bribe.  LOL!  Please be mercilus in your crit,  if necessary.  It's a gift of appreciation.  Please feel free to share it as well.

Let the "roast" begin!

-Shef

shef@waterbottleshop.online

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

WaterBottleShop.Online
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @shefsam1 

Few areas I think you need to improve on.

Home Page: Needs to flow better. I would set out the home page like this 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

Products: I'd be more clear and build trust

• Product Title ( Get to the point ) yours are to long 
  • Reviews 
  • Buttons 
  • Trust Badges 
  • 1-2 Sentences about the product 
  • Bull Points 
  • Related Items 

I love your comment above lol Sorry I didn't buy anything. I did just email you something that should really help. So look out for that. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted

-Clay,

Thank you for the crit!  I really appreciate it.

How was the load time?  One of the main reasons I don't use a slideshow or carousel is due to its "weight".

I'm always looking to cut down on resource sapping elements.  Any suggestions?

Buttons?  Please elaborate.

Trust badges - which ones?  Where/how do I seek?

Thanks again!

-Shef

WaterBottleShop.Online
0 Likes
Highlighted

merciless

WaterBottleShop.Online
0 Likes

@shefsam1 wrote:

-Clay,

Thank you for the crit!  I really appreciate it.

How was the load time?  One of the main reasons I don't use a slideshow or carousel is due to its "weight".

I'm always looking to cut down on resource sapping elements.  Any suggestions?

Buttons?  Please elaborate.

Trust badges - which ones?  Where/how do I seek?

Thanks again!

-Shef

Hey Shef No dramas at all. 

Load time: I would test out of them and see what is faster. It should be ok its not a massive video. 

Buttons: Sorry meant like add to cart etc 

Trust Badges: Few different ones on the app store 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
945 46 136

Hey @shefsam1,

I loved your products. And I totally agree with @Clayton_Bates. Apart from the his suggestions here is my input-

1. You need brand identity- A Brand Logo

2. You need to work on your product descriptions as well. Because this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

3. You need to make your website engaging and interactive.

I'd be happy to share my recommendations. With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on what your current marketing and social media efforts you have engaged in. How much traffic you are getting on your store, if not then how are you planning to bring traffic.

Regards,

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 89 306

Hi ,

Your store looks nice and the products are different.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Get yourself a logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  2. Remove the vacant white space below the menu and above the slider.
  3. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
  7. The default search landing page https://waterbottleshop.online/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 110 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hello there!

Welcome to the Shopify family!

Here is my feedback:

• The main image on your home page looks to be with a low quality. I don't know if this was intentional, however, I think that you should use a better one.
  • I noticed that you do have accounts on the most popular social networks. Good, that is a must! I would suggest you to be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand.
  • Super happy to see that you have all the policies - terms and conditions, refund policy and privacy policy. Many Shopify stores are missing that.
  • Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open. 
  • You need to work a bit more on your "About Us" page. Add more information and images there.
  • I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/  will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. It offers ready-to-use templates, and also it has a 30-day free trial.
  • Get yourself a logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  • Last but not least, your product descriptions are not that good, at least on the products I opened. Try making them more interesting and informative. 

I hope I helped! And thanks for the discount code :)

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @shefsam1

First of all congratulation for your store is live. Its looking great and all the best for your new business, I guess its dropshipping website. 

Few area where you need to improve that, 

1. Home Page,  Few things that you will need to improve. 

a. Add Slider

b. Add Chat box

c. Improve product images and title, 

d. add testimonial. 

e. Add promotional offer

2. Product Page,

a. Optimize product title and description.

b. Add quality images

c. Add reviews and feedback

d. Add relevant keywords. 

If you need more help please visit www.intellarc.com or whatsapp : +91-9098466409

Thanks

For more detail
Visit : www.intellarc.com
Whatsapp : +91-9098466409
1 Like
Highlighted

Thanks!  Great notes!

WaterBottleShop.Online
0 Likes