I am glad you found my comment productive. As a Shopify expert and Partner, I would be happy to help and assist you with my consultation on how Aitrillion can help you to increaese Engagement & Retention rates of your store to double fold.
Want to know how?
Shoot me a email at email@example.com and I can explain to you how AiTrillion can help you to increase your store conversions.
Get Every Thing To Increase Sales And Conversions In One Platform
AI powered Loyalty Rewards
Web Push Notification
AI Based predictions
Looking forward to hearing about your success!
Hi @shefsam1 ,
The store overall, does not reflect the authenticity I would like to see from a small niche like water bottles. It looks like a similar design could be used even for a store that was not selling water bottles. For example, check out this BottleKeeper's website - https://www.bottlekeeper.com. They do a really good job of reflecting authenticity and focusing on their USPs.
The slideshow image is definitely a space that should be used for better, more attractive images. The Hydro to go messaging somehow doesn't resonate with me.
And I always like to see a personal brand so maybe adding some human images, holding your water bottles, sipping water from the bottles could add that element.
Let me know if that helps :).
Good crit! Thank you very much.
Glad that was helpful for you @shefsam1 . Btw I'm also launching a shopify app to help merchants recover lost revenue from website visitors and would love to get your feedback on it. I'm offering early access with a 3-month free trial on our website right now, would be great if you could sign up and help us with your feedback :). It's at https://bitespeed.co.
Thankyou for liking the post.
Welcome to the Shopify family!
Here is my feedback:
- The main image on your home page looks to be with a low quality. I don't know if this was intentional, however, I think that you should use a better one.
- I noticed that you do have accounts on the most popular social networks. Good, that is a must! I would suggest you to be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand.
- Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open.
- You need to work a bit more on your "About Us" page. Add more information and images there.
- I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/ will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. It offers ready-to-use templates, and also it has a 30-day free trial.
- Get yourself a logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
- Last but not least, your product descriptions are not that good, at least on the products I opened. Try making them more interesting and informative.
I hope I helped! And thanks for the discount code :)
Happy to help you.
Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks for your offer :)
One main thing which crossed in my mind when I have gone through your product page is, there is no product recommendation feature integrated. Its a mandatory feature for any Ecom store. 35% of the sales happen in Amazon is via recommending products, They've stated this long back. This helps you engage your customer to discover their most matching products instantly and you will get faster conversions. Also, it helps you engage your customer more on your product page and reduce the bounce rate.
I'm a store owner as well as an app developer too. I have an app called "Upsell with AI Recommendations" which would help you to serve this purpose. You can try. If you need any discounts after the trial period you can write back, I can avail it exclusively for you.
All the best :)
Hope You Are Doing Good !!!
You have worked on all the recommended parameters which expert usually suggest for the best ecommmerce site. There are some suggest which I would like to share with you, it might help you in getting good visitor to your site. Please check the below recommendations :-
1)Logo- Your store is not having logo, you can create free logo on https://hatchful.shopify.com/,
2)Sliders- Use atleast 3 sliders, they are best medium to depict the offer on your site. Since you are dealing in multiple categories, you may use the image related to that category, you can redirect your merchant to that category.
3)Menu- You can divide your menu, currently everything is coming under collection, it is looking too long. You can seperate some of the categories such as sport and athletics.
4)Facebook Sales Channel- You can use facebook sales channel to list your products in the Shop Section through that mechanism, you can turn your followers into buyers.
Serious Issues - I have observed that, your Google Analytics Tracking code is not properly implemented there are two codes using on your site UA-140378697-1, UA-140378697-1. Also two adwords conversions are used on your site through which you would be getting duplicate result, 741347908, this code is used twice in your website. Also facebook pixel code is used twice another issue of duplicay. Also there is no need to use Google Tag Manager, if you are using Shopify. It generally creates problem like this.
For more details, you can email me at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org. For better understanding of digital marketing and store development do visit the given page, you will get the insights. After Store development this is the mandatory part which you need to follow for better results in ecommerce arena.