Please review my website regalshopper.com

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
81 6 24

Hi @sachin17 

Just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback 

* Add a Facebook Live Chat widget to your store to establish a connection with your store visitors and take their queries. This will help you in connecting with your audience and give them customized offers.

* At present, I see there is no mechanism of collecting your visitors' email ids from your store. You can do this by integrating abandoned cart recovery from CareCart. This practice will allow you to capture your visitors' email ids and you can remarket your customized offers to them.

* For the longer-term, establish an email marketing mechanism for constant contact with your visitors. I would say employ customized Facebook messenger marketing campaigns as well to connect with your audience.  

* Add a video to your homepage showcasing all your offers to the audience. A much like a Marketing video. The homepage creates the first impression so make sure that you have a strong message there to captivate your audience right away. 

* Add your social platforms icons in the header/footer section.

* In the long run, add a blog page to your store. Share weekly articles on it to boost your organic Google rankings. This practice will help your website's SEO. Would love to see your store as you add the elements to improve the store. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
208 36 134

Hey there, @sachin17!  Congrats on the store - you’ve put a lot of work into your store, and it shows. 

Right off the bat, a few thoughts:

• What do you sell? While I like the overall look of your store, I’m not sure what you’re selling when I first visit your website. “Shop what matters” isn’t clear enough. 
  • It’s great that you offer free shipping, but you need to link that announcement bar.

Diving into the homepage

• Your logo blends into the background. I would make it ship to stand out a little more.
  • Hero image: I would work on a different focus. As I mentioned earlier, the current image doesn’t represent what you’re selling. That includes your image and text. I would also change the CTA button to stand out more. 
  • In general, I would use heatmaps to see where people are clicking and how far down the page they are scrolling. The more you know about how visitors use your store, the more you’re going to be able to update it with a layout and even inventory that your visitors want to buy.
  • Newsletter: Again, vagueness here isn’t your friend. Think about your own inbox and how many newsletters you get. You have to do more than just offer it to your visitors. What will they get? Why should they want to sign up? If they don’t know who your brand is, they won’t 

Footer

• Overall, I was impressed by your footer pages! You did a great job of making sure the URLs and email addresses were linked. Fantastic attention to detail here!
  • Contact Us: I would take out your phone number field. It’s a field that tends to have a higher abandonment rate. 

Navigation

• I’m all about simple navigation, but this is too simple. Circling back around to my very first point, your visitors need help understanding what you sell. A general “Shop Now” doesn’t give them a reason to click on it. 
  • The only way to access collections is through the homepage; it should be added to the navigation as well. Expand the navigation. Instead of Home | Shop Now | Contact Us, I would do: Home | Shop All | Health & Beauty | Home & Kitchen | Gargets & Accessories. 
  • Use click heatmaps to see where people are clicking. If they aren’t using Contact Us on your main navigation, test moving it to just your footer. I’ve found that some stores should keep it in the main navigation if they get a lot of mobile traffic, but evaluating click heatmaps will tell you for sure. 
  • Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, shows you what happened during a visit. I would highly suggest watching session recordings to see how people engage with your store and move around it. 

Collection Pages

• A filter is absolutely needed to shop by item. Even though you don’t have an overwhelming amount of products in a collection (sans your All Products collection), it’s necessary to help someone filter by price, item, etc. 
  • Be mindful of your savings badge you put in the corner of some of your product images. It can blend into the darker images.
    LuckyDanny_0-1600444384878.png

Product Pages

For reference, I’m on the Choco Cookie Coaster. 

• Reiterate free shipping here
  • Provide a conversion in Fahrenheit instead of keeping in Celsius.  
  • Reviews: Watch your reviews. It’s great that you have them, but it looks suspicious when every product only has five-star reviews. Organic reviews would be more beneficial than porting over the drop-shipping reviews. While reviews are preferred by visitors, they also have a natural tendency to be leery of reviews that are only five-star and have the names completely blurred out.  

It may sound like a lot, but you’re on the right track here. Visitor behavior is going to help you find what’s stopping visitors from turning into customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes