Just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback
* Add a Facebook Live Chat widget to your store to establish a connection with your store visitors and take their queries. This will help you in connecting with your audience and give them customized offers.
* At present, I see there is no mechanism of collecting your visitors' email ids from your store. You can do this by integrating abandoned cart recovery from CareCart. This practice will allow you to capture your visitors' email ids and you can remarket your customized offers to them.
* For the longer-term, establish an email marketing mechanism for constant contact with your visitors. I would say employ customized Facebook messenger marketing campaigns as well to connect with your audience.
* Add a video to your homepage showcasing all your offers to the audience. A much like a Marketing video. The homepage creates the first impression so make sure that you have a strong message there to captivate your audience right away.
* Add your social platforms icons in the header/footer section.
* In the long run, add a blog page to your store. Share weekly articles on it to boost your organic Google rankings. This practice will help your website's SEO. Would love to see your store as you add the elements to improve the store. Good Luck
Hey there, @sachin17! Congrats on the store - you’ve put a lot of work into your store, and it shows.
Right off the bat, a few thoughts:
Diving into the homepage
For reference, I’m on the Choco Cookie Coaster.
It may sound like a lot, but you’re on the right track here. Visitor behavior is going to help you find what’s stopping visitors from turning into customers. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Cheers - Danny