website

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

hey guys

I would love it if you guys can help checkout my store and give me feedbacks on what needs to improve to make sales and grow than you www.trademadeease.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello ,
As per my analysis customer point of view i can see that there is missing a major feature which is impacting a Brand and Trust at user end.

• Missing Official Contact Information (Office/Shop Address, Contact Number, Brands Trust Logo)
  • Missing Customer Services info(Email, Support email, Support Number)
  • Lack of Product Information (Detailing about Products).
  • Design and Fonts are not user friendly.
  • Poor branding value online market.
  • Layouts not aligned proper

feedback.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hey,
Thank you so much for the response could you help work on this problem I wouldn't mind
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hi ,

Your store looks really beautiful and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily .With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

Anwering to your questions , you should definitely try to expand to different countries despite of the extra effort and don't invest in ADS to get sales, rather invest in APPS. 

1. In the UI part, I would say make you can align navigation menu , logo and search and cart in the same line by reducing the font and logo as it will surely add to the beauty.
  2. Also you can add some background color to the images or some box-shadow , as white color looks montonous throughout.And even the banner image in white does'nt look that good.
  3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  5. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://trademadeease.com/search?type=product&q= . You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  6. Lastly, You have over 50 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hey neha
Thank you so much for the response really appreciate your feedback
You mentioned apps for adverts what kind of apps can I use
Also I understand everything said but I can't do it cause I don't know how
gave the job to a freelancer and he as finished the job so from here really
don't know what to do
Do u have any suggestion
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.
You don't need this job to a freelancer .You can try these changes in your theme and try these app at your own.It's super easy.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes