what do you think of my store ???

Solved
Ezigadgets
2 0 0

Hello Everyone 

I am a new member to shopify , I just launched my website few weeks ago , my idea was to sell easy to use tools in different niches .

sounds crazy but I decided to try it.

so my store www.ezigadgets.com is a general store , I tried my best to make it looks good

I starting FB ads two weeks ago got only two sales till now , spent 355 $ 

so bad for a start I know , that's why I would like to know your opinion about my store and what I need to improve 

Thanks alot 

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Ezigadgets

Congratulations on your new store! Ezigadgets looks pretty cool already! I like that you have a wide range of products on your catalogue. The look and feel of the store has uniformity and is clean. It doesn't confuse the shopper. That's good!

A pointer on your product catalogue - as buyer, while variety is great, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!
Right now, my attention is drawn more towards the other graphics on the page that seem to over shadow the catalogue itself. What the store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Ezigadgets
2 0 0

Hello

Thank you so much , for sure I will apply that as soon as possible

I need to ask you one more question if you allow me 

I am running FB ads , and I Have a big problem in conversion 

I spent 500 $ have only 3 orders till now 

what do you think can help me to scale , and as well is good as a start or bad

the products I promoted was , UV box , LED silicone covers , and the BBQ brush

Hope to hear from you soon

0 Likes
LongPH
Shopify Partner
20 1 3

Hey!

I see that the problem is already solved, but I still think there's something more to it that I want to add. If you allow, I'll tell you now!

I assume that you have gained some decent traffic after $355 spent on paid advertising. So the problem is only in the conversion. Why aren't people purchasing? There's many reasons to this, but one I could think of right away looking at your store is the checkout options.

High shipping cost & low shipping time creates all the problems. People cant be expected to pay $15 for shipping for a $30 item. COVID-19 also mess things up since delivery takes longer and cost more. That's why I suggest you try Store Pickup (basically means customers will pick up the items in store after paying online instead of delivery), since customers won't have to wait or pay for shipping anymore. I got this checklist right here that could help you decide if you need it. Check it out!

That's all I have buddy. Good luck with your store!

0 Likes