what's wrong with my store?

rcmann
4 0 0

Hi! Newbie here.

Trying to build a one-product store. Ran some ads, a few carts and checkouts but no sales. 

Spent some hours on this now, and I find myself getting "blind" and at the moment I just can't see what's good and what's not. Please let me know what I can do to improve my site. 

URL: onetripfishing.co

Working on a prettier logo. 

Not looked too much at the desktop version of the site as I only target my ads toward mobile users.  

Do you know about other pages selling this product with success?

btw: Should I direct people to the product page or homepage?

Thanks for any input on this. 

0 Likes

Hi @rcmann,

I reviewed your store. Here are a few things you might consider changing.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow. You can add more sections on the homepage such as ‘blogs’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Product Page: Product description formatting is all messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Adapt Mobile First Strategy: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile first from structure to design, check each and every element of your website on mobile view as more than 90% of internet use is expected to come from mobile devices only.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low 23%. It should be above 80%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

33.jpg

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey One Trip Fishing,

The store has a lot of potential. But still, you need to work on certain grounds. Some major areas to work on are as follows:

1. Arrange all the footer links vertically for better placement and orientation.
  2. The search landing page is disabled.
  3. An account login/sign-in system should be added as it is a must for ecommerce purposes.
  4. Placement of the "Login" on the top right of the header beside the search bar and cart is more desirable for ease of access and navigation.
  5. "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" are a must for depicting site popularity and peculiarity.
  6. Instagram images add to the overall brand promotion of the site.
  7. Social links like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc if added to the footer, can contribute in improving the overall social connectivity of the site.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store starts driving a lot of sales shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

Hello @rcmann, here is the feedback:-

1. You should add better images. The homepage looks cluttered. You should make it more clean and organized. Add slider images with a call to action button, then a product with a call to action button, then add a video displaying the use of the product, then you can display testimonials or reviews.

2. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

To maximize engagement on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes