whats wrong?? 3,000 views 0 sales!

SurfNoCrime
1 0 0

Courteous feedback please. Just started this two weeks ago. I'm learning as I go..... I have ads in google, pin, face and snap. I cant make 1 sale. My prices are reasonable... Constructive criticism  welcomed. xoxo

SURFNOCRIME.COM 

0 Likes
Elmstreet
2 0 0

For me way to much on your site.

less is more, try to categorize more so there’s an overview 

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hi SurfNoCrime

Congratulations on your new start! I would say good work on the Surf No Crime page! The store page is minimalistic and bold. All the features are easy to find and navigate through and that's great!

Coming to some pointers to consider. Although your product catalogue contains limited products right now, it could do with some amount of categorisation of product types - what I mean is that divide the products into groups so that as a buyer I can only browse through what's relevant for me.

I also missed seeing any social proof and urgency. From the set of products there is nothing that would stand out and immediately catch my eye. Think of a real life store - when you walk into it their best offers, trendiest collections and top sellers would be displayed right in front right? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!
Right now, my attention is drawn more towards the other graphics on the page that seem to over shadow the catalogue itself. What the store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you. I could share some more ideas then!

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes