why my store does't convert? A lot of abandoned checkout and no sales. Help me, please.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello guys,

I opened the store two weeks ago but I started promote my store through Instagram ads just 1 week ago. I've got just 1 sale, 

Added to cart

26 sessions

9.42%

Reached checkout

14 sessions

5.07%

which means that my conversion is 0.36%. Why I'm not getting any sales?

what's going wrong? what I should change? Leave me your feedback, please.

Thank you so much in advance. 

www.citanovajewelry.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Overall your base design is good but there are some things I would change on your design and layout. 

Homepage Feedback

1. Having all your Best Sellers on sales on your homepage does not send the message you think it does...makes a store look cheap

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This means adding a section title and tell people why you picked this product to feature. Ad copy that sells someone on buying it

3. Your contact email is hidden in the top right hand of your screen

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Your Quantity " +" and "-" buttons need a more align layout

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. I would put your "GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT" into the footer

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Do you really need paid marketing right now ? 

Hi @rebeccacoa 

Normally I would test the website with organic marketing and work out what type of people want to buy your products than move into paid methods. Also work on building a connection with your visitors. 

Overall I love your logo. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Citanova Jewelry,

Acquiring views surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store. Few changes can make it a gem of a store leading to a good conversion rate.

1. Building lists, working with influencers, launching a referral program can help in building traffic and sales to a huge extent.
  2. Favicon is missing.

3. Add some more blogs for detailed clarity.
  4. Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  5. Add some customer testimonials for better user experience.
  6. Also, You have around 18 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

7. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like