I have looked at your store and would like to give you some suggestions
1. About your homepage
2. About your product page
3. About Checkout and Payment page
4. About Blog page and SEO
5. About your conversion rate
Conversion rate is important for you. High conversion rate means you sell alot of products to customers. But sometimes, online stores may have low conversion rate because some people visit stores but leave without buying anything or add items to carts but delay checking out. That should not be a problem on your store.
That's why you need to install a push notification app that helps you recover abandoned carts and improve conversion rate. A good example is Ecomfit (For more about push notification app, you may visit here https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/ and follow these steps https://ecomfit.com/blog/3-simple-steps-to-use-web-push-notifications-ecomfit-com/ ).
Anyway, I think you have had great ideas for your store.
I hope this is helpful.
Hi @lisaoswald !
Welcome to Shopify family and congrats! You have done a really great job by implementing so many features to your store.
However, I have some recommendations, how to make your store even better. I think, you should work on the visual part of your store, as you are selling beauty products for nails, it should be something eye-appealing.
Your homepage should include:
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product, website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
5. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Trust you are doing good.
I have emailed you my feedback on your store.