Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hey I would like to get feedback to my store stricee.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @Stricee 

I would love to provide my recommendations for your store. By the way, I love your products!

DESIGN

1, The menu

- You need to make the font-weight bold for the menu on the header to make it more clear and noticeable.

2, Recommended products

- I suggest that all the product photos have the same size so the layout will be better. Currently, because the photo images have different sizes so this causes the messy layout between the product descriptions and images.

3, The Slideshow

- I recommend that you should add a call to action button on the slide show so this increases the conversion rate for your store.
4, Add more pages

- You can add the About us page and FAQ page or a Blog post page
- You can add a Testimonial section on your homepage so customers can see the product's reviews and trust more your store.

PAGE SPEED

- I have to say that the page speed of your store on the laptop and mobile devices are pretty good. You can check it here.
- Or you can refer to this article to know more about page speed and how to have a good one for Shopify store here.

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any recommendations.
Best regards!

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Stricee,

Apart from the above-mentioned suggestions, you can follow the below-mentioned tips as well:

1. The term "Main menu" beside "Categories" should be replaced with "Home" on the header menu to be more clear and logical.
  2. For effective "Branding" purposes, you need to add other social links as well apart from Facebook , Instagram like Twitter, Linked in etc to the site footer.
  3. The addition of "New Arrivals" to the header menu will help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  4.  "Categories" on the header menu can be renamed as "Collections" to be more professional.
  5. "Buy Now" appears twice below "Add to cart" on the product page.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope this helps! All the best for the coming days.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1022 50 154

Hello @Stricee, here is the feedback about your store:-

1. You should add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

2. Display the collection list after the banner image on the homepage.

3. Display testimonials on the homepage. 

4. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hey Sir I am interested in AITrillion, I got a question about it, can you translate loyalty program into German for example? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1022 50 154

Hey @Stricee,

Yes, definitely it's loyalty program can be translated into German. You can install it and contact to the AiTrillion's support. They will do it for you. AiTrillion provides free setup to its customers. 

@Stricee we will be happy to see you onboard with AiTrillion.

Thanks

Regards

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like