Hi guys, I have had my store for a while now. With not a lot of sales. It's an awesome product that i designed myself - ton of work. But I can not seem to get sales. Traffic I can get but sales no. I think I am having a hard time portraying its value.
thanks for checking my site out
Hi @TheCornChip ,
Hope you are keeping well ! I liked you store till product page after that its not convincing at all the white space is disturbing and footer is not up to mark .
If you need help do let me know you can add me on skype or connect with me on email on below details.
Email : email@example.com
Hello @TheCornChip, It's looking great. Here is the feedback:-
1. Add shipping policy, about us page.
2. Add a call to action button on the banner image.
3. In the header add 'shop' option.
4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
5. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
6. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
7. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out.
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 39/100 for mobile which is poor.
2. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
3. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
4. Create contact us page with lead forum for better UX and trust
5. Optimize your store as per SEO
6. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
7. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
8. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
9. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic
10. Add Faqs Page
11. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
12. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
13.Index your all products in Google
14. Open Social Profile in new tab
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
You're welcome. For the referral program, you can install AiTrillion.com. Its referral program is integrated with a loyalty reward program, Reports and Analytics which works great with the automation and it has many other features.
You can check it here:- https://www.aitrillion.com/loyalty-rewards/
This is Maria from AskBeat. Congratulations on your store.
I have gone through your store and here is some feedback on how you could potentially increase your sales:
1. It would be of help to add a contact email, address & phone in your contact page. Having contact information on your website, creates a sense of credibility and trust for potential customers. And always use a @thecornchip.golf email address, avoid using gmail, yahoo etc email addresses.
2. It is of great importance to show customers the shipping costs, before checkout and before them having to enter all their personal information. Research has shown that "shipping costs not showing until checkout" is no.1 reason for abandoning carts. Maybe you could add a "shipping" link in the footer of your store.
4. What about delivery times and order tracking? They should be shown somewhere... People want to know when they should expect to receive their order. Maybe you could add these in the footer of your store too.
5. Highlight the selling points of your product. Consider creating a hero banner - carousel of photos with short taglines and add a "buy now" call to action button (. Avoid highlighting many technical details, and stress out "emotional" advantages, e.g. a fun game for all, easy to set up,
6. I really miss some more product details: what are the dimensions? what is its weight? is it easy to carry? does it fit in the car trunk? from what kind of material is it made?
7. Facebook link: https://m.facebook.com/The-Corn-Chip-406520850191010/ Replace the mobile (m.facebook.com...) link of your facebook page with the generic one: https://www.facebook.com/TheCornChip/ See how it looks when I click from my desktop:
8. Gather feedback from your customers and insights on what they think of your store and if they would recommend it.
Wish you all the best for your store!