would love feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello ladies and gents,

I would love some feedback on my store is possible. We have only been open a few days and have had over 200 visit !! However we haven't made a sale yet and I'm just wondering if its just because we are still early days or if I need to tweak anything. I've been having a few issues with shipping and international shipping if anyone has any tips ive followed all the instructions. Any info much appreciated thank you guys.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Goatapparel do you mind dropping the link of your store? This way we could better assess and tell the scope of improvement. But for now, here is what I'd like to say - 

1. You need to have a strong presence on social media and do regular postings for at least 6 months to build organic traffic and if you're running ads, you should stop them and for the time being concentrate on building organic traffic on your store. During the festive time, you might run a couple of ads. 

2. Are you selling on other marketplaces? Like there is at least 1 marketplace for a country that has millions of userbase. Try and expose your store to a couple of marketplaces and see how you get the response. 

Res, about shipping services, you can always get back to us and we'll try and solve things for you. As Shopify experts, we're always there to help you out - be it customizing your store or adding vital services like payments or integrating AI in your store! 

Good luck !

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

Hy @Goatapparel 

I hope your business is going well during this difficult times, if you provide the link of your website then it will be more easy for us to give you the feedback.To increase your sales and convert traffic into conversions you can use the application named Descrii, description generator.

Optimize your store for better visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. ie. Easy Search Engine Optimization (SEO). 

I hope you like it here the link is-

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thank thats great !!

Apologies the link is goatapparelstore.com 

0 Likes