www.babe-hub.com - Appreciate your suggestions and ideas.

babe101
2 0 0

Calling shopify experts or store owners to review my store. I am open to any suggestions or your brilliant ideas. Thanks!! 

Store - www.babe-hub.com

0 Likes

Dear @babe101 

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 19-30

babehubspeed.png

• Add CTA ad hero banners
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

babehead.png

• Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do ON Site SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 430

Hello @babe101, I hope you are doing well! Your store has a nice collection. I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add these categories in the header menu as shown in the screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1610953688223.png

- After the banner image on the home page, display the collection list, and then add a section of trending, new, and recently viewed products. 

- Showcase reviews on the home page, it helps in building trust and credibility with customers.

Other than these changes, you should make your store engaging and interactive to make people purchase from you and result in customer conversion and retention. For this, you can add these customer engagement tools which will help you to retarget customers in real-time and based on their behavior:

• Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
  • Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Edit your email templates and create sequences that nurture your list and ultimately drive sales.
  • Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need any help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
babe101
2 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact me at hellobabehub@gmail.com.

Thanks.

0 Likes