www.enwrapt.shop - Feedback Solicited from Shopify Staff and/or Seasoned Dropshippers

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello community-

I would like to ask for feedback from Shopify care staff and/or seasoned dropshippers.  And I thank you in advance for your consideration.  My store is enwrapt.shop (or www.enwrapt.shop).  It's a simple, but I think, reasonably well presented store.  I think it's on trend for a modern women's apparel store - modern, minimal, but not stuffy.

I'm receiving - at the moment - upwards of a 100 visits a day - 104 yesterday.  On pace for 120 or more today.  (I launched months ago.  Was hitting 30 - 35 per day then.  Tabled it when I received no conversions and both google shopping and instagram repeatedly rejected my store.)  I relaunched with a slightly more informed Facebook campaign strategy.  Further, I receive a trickle of positive post reactions - in FB - throughout the day, daily.  I will eventually launch a retarget campaign and try to build a working sales funnel.

So, a demographic pattern is emerging as well.  There's a clear pattern reflecting the lookalike population of positive responders.

However, I have yet to make a single conversion (sale).  I figure that with this kind of traffic out of the gate, this store *must* be monetizable.  I would like feedback on what may be standing in the way of converting lookers to buyers.  I would appreciate informed feedback.

Kind thanks for contributing.

KG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 1

Not an expert but I would definitely suggest that you to invest in a good logo. People trust logos, it will give your store more of an identity.

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

Logo and name both.

You asked for Shopify and other dropshippers experts so I will not qualify but I am a business minded guy.  I care for profit.  I don't have yet a store as I am a Software guy but if I had my store, it has to have profit so I would look for

1) Minimal marketing cost
2) Products which are in demand and priced well.
3) Products I can source cheaply 
4) Operating Cost is manageable leaving you room for profit.
5) Are your current visitors buying or not.. Why anyone would come to your site and not buy assuming above 4 items are taken care of.

Feel free to send me private message if you want to discuss any of these KPIs.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 91 320

Hey Enwrapt Shop,

The biggest factor which helps convert visitors of any store into customers is its overall look and presentation. However, some flaws might change the minds of the visitors leading to loss of sales. So, store improvement is a must. Following are my suggestions for a better and professional store look:

1. "New arrivals" are a must on the homepage and the dropdown to display the latest store trends and designs.
  2. The "store quotation" should be added near the logo (above or below it) instead of placing it parallel to it.
  3. The Checkout and Cart should be shifted downwards instead of the store quotation.
  4. The Search Bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the checkout and the cart.
  5. Login and Sign up should be added to the last of the dropdown menu instead of placing it on the top left of the header.
  6. For better site identification, Favicon is a must.
  7. Header template should highlight some amazing discounts or shipping offers instead.
  8. Logo needs a little modification. Different font styles along with a tint of graphics should be applied for a better and decent look.
  9. A central banner is a must beside the drop-down menu to make the homepage look more professional.
  10. Social links like Facebook, Instagram etc contribute to the overall customer connectivity 
  11. For better site peculiarity, "bestsellers" are compulsary.
  12. "Sale" section should be a part of the dropdown for keeping all discounted items together.
  13. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  14.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store receive its first conversion very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 48 146

Hello @enwrapt_shop,

Your store looks really professional. The reason you are not getting any sales is that your store is lacking engagement features. 

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews. It can be site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews. This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them. 

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes