www.royalniche.com

mmbabaei
3 0 2

hi

please share your feedback with me related to my Shopify store. please let me know how i can improve the quality of my store. experts and developers are most welcome to this feedback. 

www.royalniche.com

ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
474 46 157

Hi @mmbabaei 

Have seen your store and here's my view:

- Your theme is suitable, and also the background color. Try to keep it up!

- I don't think this part should have two different themes. Just try to choose one. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599201406769.png

- Watches are hard-selling products in my opinion because they're electronic products. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599201524720.png

- Those certificate logos are too big, try to narrow down. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1599201854305.png

- Add some featured products section. I see you have two collections section, get rid of one and replace by features products

- I've seen your Instagram and it has many beautiful product photos. So try to create an Instagram gallery on your homepage to help you show your products directly on the homepage. 

Just try to check it out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

Hope my view helps you keep improving your store!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
mmbabaei
3 0 2

tnx, a lot for the feedback. it was so smart. please let me know if you had more ideas. you are always welcome to send me your suggestions. tnx

0 Likes

Dear @mmbabaei 

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 17-25 

royalspeed.png

• Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO

If you need help please contact us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
474 46 157

Hi @mmbabaei,

As I see, your store is dropshipping, right. So I believe the best way to increase your brand identity is the design. Try to make your store look like your own and only yours. 

Hope you do great in the future!

Thank you 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @mmbabaei after going through your store, here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. The images are quite big! You need to reduce the size of images and make your store look cleanly aligned. Summer-Sale-Free-Social-Media-Post-cover-1-800x534.jpg

2. The same goes for your category page! Try and reduce the image size. Big images just spoil the overall look and feel of your online store!

cats4.jpg

3. Also, you can add effects like as soon as I move my cursor to the images, it can either pop up or slowly zoom in! Also, you can revamp your header menu and put in more product categories for the users to get a rough idea about the products you're dealing with. 

4. Instead of having a cart button (which hides as soon as I scroll down) have a dynamic cart button that moves along with my navigation! 

The rest of your store looks pretty good to me. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
MichaelGeo
Explorer
191 3 13

HI there! Congratulations on opening the new store.

It is great you are targeting customers worldwide. It's important you may consider conducting geo marketing on your website. I see you have already provided multiple currency selector and have auto display currency based on viiotrs' locations. You may consider deliver location-specific content to better target your visitors. For example, if your visitor is in Australia. Your announcement bar at the top of the page, you may alter your shipping policy to be more localised as "Shipping to Australia" . Similarly, you can display location-specific greetings like "Welcome from Australia", or use pop-ups to show market-specific promotions. It better engages with visitors, brings local to visitors immediately, and help boosts conversion rates. For more details on geo marketing, you may read the post: https://geotargetly.com/blog/benefits-of-using-geolocation-ip-in-e-commerce

IP geolocation services, Geo Targetly can help you easily achieve such features. It detects your visitors' locations by IP. You can use its Geo Content tool and alter almost any content, like images, messages, texts etc to be dynamically displayed based on your visitors' locations. It has Geo Bars, Geo pop-ups that can help you simply set bars and pop-up windows to deliver content according to visitors locations. It also provides Geo Location API that can easily access visitors' country, state, city data using the provided Javascript and HTML variable that display customised greetings, or auto select drop-downs or fill pop-ups upon check out. 

Growave
Shopify Partner
855 22 251

Hi @mmbabaei !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Your google page speed score is only 55 and mobile speed 14. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  10. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here