Have seen your store and here's my view:
- Your theme is suitable, and also the background color. Try to keep it up!
- I don't think this part should have two different themes. Just try to choose one.
- Watches are hard-selling products in my opinion because they're electronic products.
- Those certificate logos are too big, try to narrow down.
- Add some featured products section. I see you have two collections section, get rid of one and replace by features products
- I've seen your Instagram and it has many beautiful product photos. So try to create an Instagram gallery on your homepage to help you show your products directly on the homepage.
Just try to check it out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
Hope my view helps you keep improving your store!
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
If you need help please contact us
As I see, your store is dropshipping, right. So I believe the best way to increase your brand identity is the design. Try to make your store look like your own and only yours.
Hope you do great in the future!
Hey there @mmbabaei after going through your store, here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. The images are quite big! You need to reduce the size of images and make your store look cleanly aligned.
2. The same goes for your category page! Try and reduce the image size. Big images just spoil the overall look and feel of your online store!
3. Also, you can add effects like as soon as I move my cursor to the images, it can either pop up or slowly zoom in! Also, you can revamp your header menu and put in more product categories for the users to get a rough idea about the products you're dealing with.
4. Instead of having a cart button (which hides as soon as I scroll down) have a dynamic cart button that moves along with my navigation!
The rest of your store looks pretty good to me.
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
HI there! Congratulations on opening the new store.
It is great you are targeting customers worldwide. It's important you may consider conducting geo marketing on your website. I see you have already provided multiple currency selector and have auto display currency based on viiotrs' locations. You may consider deliver location-specific content to better target your visitors. For example, if your visitor is in Australia. Your announcement bar at the top of the page, you may alter your shipping policy to be more localised as "Shipping to Australia" . Similarly, you can display location-specific greetings like "Welcome from Australia", or use pop-ups to show market-specific promotions. It better engages with visitors, brings local to visitors immediately, and help boosts conversion rates. For more details on geo marketing, you may read the post: https://geotargetly.com/blog/benefits-of-using-geolocation-ip-in-e-commerce
Hi @mmbabaei !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.