www.thehubhq.ca-One Month Old Store and No Sales...any Feedback?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Good day,

I have a drop shipping Men's Online store and launched April 21 with great site traffic (over 4300 online store impressions) but have had no Sales!  The amount of time we have put into this and on a daily basis I am a bit discouraged at this point.  I changed the them this morning from Debut to Simple to try something new as well.

Any suggestions or feedback would be welcomed and thank you in advance.

www.thehubhq.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Don't let this discourage you. The first Shopify store I opened didn't get a sale for 6 months. I had no idea what I was doing back then. I learnt everything I could and posted on the forums etc. When I got my first sale I was jumping up and down. When I got my 100 sale not long after that I couldn't believe it and when I hit 1,000 sales I was over the moon. I also did this with zero paid advertising. Keep strong mate you will get there. I'll post some suggestions in another comment shortly. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi TheHUBhqca,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I understand the reason you use text only as your logo. It conveys simplicity and goes quite well with your brand. That being said, it may be worthwhile to look into a more unique design for your logo. Remember, a logo is part of your branding. It's a relatively low cost (sometimes with no cost at all) way to make your brand memorable. To help you improve your logo, here's 5 Easy to Use Online Logo Makers to Design Your Brand.
  • There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • Changing the colors of your call to action buttons - the Add to Cart and Checkout buttons to blue / green / red something that stands out, It's less aligned with your theme colors but at the end of the day it makes many more sales.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here it is 

Main Menu: To much going on here. Make it more clear and easy to navigate. You could have link saying "product" with drop down to your Man on the run , laid back man collections etc. I would also add "about" and "contact" page. 

How to add contact page CLICK HERE 

Home Page Featured Products: I'm not a fan of this. I would rather use collection list. This way customer can have a look around first before seeing the price. 

Blogs: Keep them going. I like how many you have wrote. This will also help with SEO. 

Footer: Add "contact" and "about" Pages 

Social Media icons: Make them link to new page. At the moment they're linking straight to social media and your customers could get lost in social media and never come back to your store. 

Landing Page: You could build out a landing page for your traffic for example that come from Instagram. Few ways to do this. I believe adding value is the best way to do this. How to add value on your landing page CLICK HERE 

That's just a few suggestions for now don't want to overload you. 

I can tell you have put stacks of effort into this keep it going. You will crush it online in no time I'm sure of it, 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I have a blog series called "Business Inspiration" I would be more then happy to feature you on this for free if you're interested. Just reach out if interested. 

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/business-inspiration

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi The Hub,

There are certain things which needs to be improved/changed. Here are the points: 

1. Add a favicon to your site. Favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the address bar of your web browser.

2. Great to see collections ans navigation menus but they shouldn't be under the hamburger icon. Its takes visitor's time to search for the menus. 

3. The body of the website needs to be organized so that it looks more appealing and attractive. 

4. Also, your website is weak from SEO point of view .

There are many more things which needs your attention and should be improved.

Feel free to connect with me in case of further discussion.

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 65

Hi there, 

I tried it on both desktop and mobile, so on the second one images look nice on the product pages, I can't tell the same for the desktop, I mean images are already in a big sizes, I mean if you could make the gallery something like for the mobile it will be easier to check the images, I believe.

As previous gurus already mentioned, you can use the wishlist feature, but it will work the best when you will have more products on your store, so people don't miss them and it will be easier to segment automated emails which can be sent from wishlist apps to remind your users to come back to your store.

As for the reviews, you might find the preferred one from the app store. Same, try to get the one with automated emails, which will remind users to leave the review on your store, maybe for some kind of incentives you offer.

You've got the Rewards app on your store, which is great. But you are not asking or providing them with information to ask them to engage, subscribe to your newsletter or create the account. Also, it can be done by providing some % discount for their further purchases.

Try to use your Instagram feed on the website, so users/followers who came across your website can check the galleries and shop right from there (your site).

Please, check if it is what you are looking for

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted