zero conversion rate!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3
i placed Facebook ads and got around 30-40 visitor a day but conversion rate is 0.
here is the product url
can anyone pls tell me what's wrong with this that no one bought it
https://www.healthyyanks.com/products/magnetic-anti-snoring-nose-breathing-snore-stoppe
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Healthy Yanks,

I have reviewed your product page. Kindly keep these points in mind to optimize it:

• Regarding your product page, a "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • Arrange the product images vertically instead of horizontal alignment to cover the extra space on the left side.
  • Trust Badges are to be noticed for brand authenticity. So, add them below the secure payment methods.
  • Avoid multiple newsletters on the homepage.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 26 109

Hi @amykams

Facebook ads are tricky. It’s great that you’re getting traffic, but the lack of conversions is frustrating. It may be your store, your Facebook audience or a combination of the two.

Visiting your product page, the first thing I see is that you have conflicting live chat systems. Do you use any visitor behavior tools? Heatmaps, which show you where people click, would be very helpful here. You would see which chat platform people are most interested in. Remove one to simplify it.

Highlight that free shipping!! It’s mentioned at the bottom of the page, but that’s assuming people will scroll down there. Get it front and center. 

Maybe it was just my computer, but I couldn’t click between your product images. Session recordings would show you what I was doing as well as my browser/device info to help you narrow down what may be your technical issues.

From the standpoint of products, I don’t think the image of just the product does enough to show you how it works. This would be the perfect product for a video tutorial or a guide on how to use it.

As a layout of the page, use heatmaps to see where people are clicking. Your security badges and payment methods may be too high up. See where customers click and scroll with heatmaps to find out.

Also, I don’t understand the two cross-selling features. There’s one under “You may also like” and then a second one of “Similar products” at the bottom. It’s promoting competing products, which would just further confuse customers: 

Snore Stopper.png

For reviews, there are some that just look fake. Reviews are great, but four of the five shown on page 1 are the exact same review. That doesn’t look legit at all.

Lastly, the footer is missing all information about customer care. It looks like it was shifted down under your logo in the footer. 

The biggest thing I would suggest doing is just watch recordings of what people go on this page. Where are they clicking? What are they doing? How do they use your site? 

Visitor behavior is going to help you get to the bottom of your site issues. 

It may be a combination of targeting the wrong traffic on Facebook and a page that needs some updating. You can actually use heatmaps and filter the data for specific campaigns to identify if there are some that attract different visitors. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Cheers -
Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes