Chinese sourcing agent

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey, I’m a sourcing agent work as a freelance in Wuhan, China. I have 9 years experience in International trade. I can help customers to do the following job based on commission. I would like long time job. I’m a responsible, good at communication and honest person. I am a loyalty person and will not taking unknown commission from factory.

1. Find the suitable supplier products and supplier for you.

2. Factory inspection

3. Order fellow up, include collect samples, make sure the delivery time, quality and quantity control, and so on.

4. Shipment, include  Cargo consolidation, Customs clearance, delivery and so on.

Also I can help you to buy and shipping the products from taobao or native China websites.

1 Like
2 0 0
2 0 0

I'm interested in this.

Please contact me at protimecontact@gmail.com

I'd like to know if you could find fitness wear and protein powder at low cost.

I'm based in the UK

thanks

Charles

0 Likes
4 0 0

Good job man.Factory Inspection is responsibal work u know everything about product and sometimes you make right decision about product.

0 Likes
2 0 2

Send me a message via contact form at bgsengineclinic.com - we are looking for sources for our own branded product line in similar trade. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Our Company is currently sourcing some products from China. 

A negotiator for better pricing is always welcomed.

Touch base with us on orders@whitsundaymyrtle.com

Warmly,

Grace Evans

0 Likes
4 0 0

Please sned me some more information on tour sourcing company as are currently using a group which were not to happy with.  Ism18@me.com

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Most people won't share their sources as its a competitve issue.. but if you're looking to invest in an amazing product line already developed and leading the space, contact me direct, we have plenty of factories creating products for us that I vetted for quite some time... seeking investor $50,000+ for advertising, employees, inventory, etc. Our plan is solid and we have celebrity deals. Our first is seen at LordVaperPens.com 

Izack, I emailed you, did you receive it?  adam@lordvaperpens.com 

sorry charlie didnt mean to hijack your thread, was replying to izack here.  Check out Upwork.com for jobs or linked in.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Charlie

I am interested in what you can offer. Please email further details to me ditorolaura@gmail.com

Thanks

Laura

0 Likes
6 0 0

Plz contact me aishathismail56@gmail.com

0 Likes