Clothing Manifactures?

Highlighted
1 0 1

Where can I find legit clothing manifactures that can make my design? 

I want to start a women dress line? 

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Coveture,

I am an apparel buying agent in South Korea.

I can connect you with manufacturers and wholesalers. 

For more details, visit my site and leave a message. 

Thanks.

Seek Style

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi there,

We can help you with your requirements and our MOQ starts from 50 pieces per colour per design.

Visit our site at Bryden Apparel for more information on our services.

Cheers,

Donovan

Helping fashion brands to kickstart their business. (Was a former brand owner myself as well)
0 Likes
2 0 0

At Bryden, we help start ups, emerging designer and entreprsing entrepenuers to help launch their fashion brands with low MOQs per style per colour.

For more information about the various services we provide, visit Bryden Apparel

Helping fashion brands to kickstart their business. (Was a former brand owner myself as well)
0 Likes
10 0 0

Hey Coveture, I've been using mostly Tradesparq and Globalsources.com for finding my manufacturers (you can also try Alibaba, HKTDC, or Made-in-China). I have a better time with Tradesparq because not only do they have a product search, but they also have shipment data (which can't be faked). So maybe you should try used Tradesparq.com and finding clothing manufacturers through the shipment data. For example, type in H&M in the search bar, and look for the exporters (they're bound to be legit manufacturers if they export to H&M). Hope this helped. 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi, 

Nesis Holdings & Management can assist you with not only your dress designs but with your graphic design work and business management. We can link you to a U.S. based manufacture and price out you your units.Visit our website at: www.nesisinc.com and then contact me directly at jazmyn@nesisinc.com .

Best, 

Jazmyn White 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Coveture,

We're a women clothing manufacturer in China. We specialize in this field for several years with high quality, pretty competitive price and good service.

No MOQ required.

If interested, pls contact us.sandyforclothing@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 4

To be honest I would start at your local market so you will be able to see how it's going from the start to the end with your products. You should get some experience first. I was managing a clothing line some time ago and I remember that I was very disappointed when i recived my first bunch of tshirts.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey friend,

Well, If you are looking for clothing manufacturers online. I recommend you to go with Oasis Sublimation, is a leading wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer cum distributor in USA( home branch ), UK, AUS, Canada. They supplies best quality clothing at reasonable price. They are very friendly to give valuable knowledge and they also give the opportunity to get your own designs printed on whatever your requirement are. Be it any pattern, quotes or logo. I know many people who had bought sublimated clothing from this company with wholesale price for their own stores. You can go with them if you are interested:- Contact

Have a nice day..

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi, This is Alex Liu from Guangzhou Canchi Trading Co.,Ltd ,.Our company is mainly do clothing export business,we can provide you products with high quality and reasonable price.Hope to be a partner of you .If you are interested in,please email me.Let's Talk about the details , I'm  sure I can help you with your business.My email address:liuzc93218@163.com

1 Like