Clothing manufacturers

3 0 0

Hi,

As per your requirement I'll recommend you Oasis Shirts, a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer, supplier and distributor of quality apparels. Special discount also available on every wholesale deals. Get to know more details just click at oasisshirts.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Yeah but greatest issues confronted by originators going abroad is social and dialect hindrances, producing not being done, production lines shutting without notification, awful quality control and awful workmanship

0 Likes
1 0 0

The best contract manufacturing platform for Clothing is www.sourceeasy.com without a doubt.

Give them a try

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Morswin,

If you are not a designer and want to have your product line, then use our service.

We provide development service for free at this moment. All you need to do is just sending reference sample. Then we'll make a sample referring to your comment. As we have tons of fabric quality and trims, there's no style we can't make.

Since we are based in Seoul, South Korea, you don't need to have import duties for bulk production with the effectuation of F.T.A, if you are from U.S. or E.U. countries.

Take consider carefully about the manufacturing, feel free to ask us. 

http://www.seekstyle.net

1 Like
1 0 0
Hi Morswin Contact me at lillian@trendstatement.com and we can talk Or go to www.trendstatement.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

If you are interested in having Yaya Designs implement your work. She is excellent at pattern making , design and fabrication. She has done a cycling line for me with outstanding success. I had orginally sourced out Alibaba or Chinese based compnaies and they came back completely wrong, bad quality and worsed of all, they wouldnt return my money..

My advise is keep the production here.. there are plenty of talented artists. Yaya being among the tops in my book..

Her contact on Etsy is Amorseco or samples of her work from one of her top clients

www.julianeecollections.com

or direct: 404-697-2209

Im sure you will find her rates very agreeable and her work impeccable

Cheers

Liam

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

You don't need to make dresses yourself. These days there are many OEM Producers to whom you can give your designs, inspiration and sketches. They do it for you. You can also contact some local freelance designers and get your dresses produced in India or other countries.

You can choose your own fabrics, pickup original sketches and inspiration from Runways, etc. We too manufacture clothing for clients looking to develop there brand. We help them with our inhouse team of fashion designer, pattern cutter and fabrication of women clothing

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 2

Hi Morswin,

You didn't mention anything about the type of clothing you are looking to design and sell on your store.

There are obviously multiple ways to start as Amanda described. You initial budget will be a key factor in determining the path you should take. For instance if you want to make graphic t-shirts they are a lot of websites and even shopify apps that will print the design on a blank t-shirt and ship it to your customers directly. The advantage of this is that you will not have to carry any inventory and your initial investment will be pretty low. The competition is very tought thought.

Now if you are looking to launch your own clothing line with various type of items like dress shirts, polos, blazers and so on, you will realistically need a very big starting budget as the factories will ask you for pretty large batch quantitys. Here I'm talking about 5/6 digits depending on the quality and the depth of your line. At this level, you can forget trying to sell only online, you will need to wholesale to boutiques and be at trade shows like Magic in Vegas or Project in New York. I'm not even talking about your marketing cost, cost for the booth at this kind of event, travel expenses to make sure your factory is actually making your products in spec and so on... Before you take this road I highly suggest you to get in touch with some fashion professionals as it's very easy to fail very fast...

Now you also have the solution of private labelling. Here you work with an established designer who will put your branding on his products which will avoid you to deal with manufacturers at the other side of the world which will reduce considerably your risk of failure at the first shot. You can learn from it and eventually do it on your own later after you learn more about the clothing industry and after you have created a solid clientele.

My company helps people like you to start their own clothing business. 

We have partnered with a San Diegan / Parisian designer that can do private labelling / wholesale and even dropshipping for you. Before you spend big $$$ in this project doing everything on your own you may want to consider something intermediate and less risky.

We will be happy to discuss that in more details in private. You can contact us via our website contact form. www.eFashionStarter.com

Good Luck to you :)

Best Regards

Michael Duguet

0 Likes
3 0 0

Totally agree with Amanda but at same time if you have a vision but no out come then your wasting your time. Know what your vision is an bring it to life. Start small get a proof of concept that will let you know your market an pricing. An being a entrepreneur is about desire an heart not about designs.

0 Likes
1 0 0

You could try a company like www.customplanet.co.uk depending where you are located. We use them for our clothing line. Using stock apparel and printing our own designs then relabelling and finishing with swing tags means low minimums so you don't have to go crazy and order a load of bespoke stock to start with. 

0 Likes