Clothing manufacturers

1 0 0

Hey, 

Sounds a lot like a situation I was in a couple of months ago! If it's any help, after a lot of research we found that is was most worthwhile for us to hire and pay per garment. For small scale this seemed to be the best option because manufactorers have high minimum purchase quantities.

Hope this is helpful!

Gabby

shopstore305.com 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Morswin, just came across your post here from July of 2013. I'm very curious how things went for you? Did you end up launching your idea? I'm really sorry that i didn't see your question back in 2013, because here in Toronto there is still infrastructure set up for domestic production of clothing and accessories. A lot of the small contractors and fabric suppliers are not listed online, so it is very hard to find them. 

After 20 years in the local garment industry, I've sadly watched lots of these little companies disappear, but some are still hanging on by their bootstraps. Using the resources that are at our doorstep is important on so many levels (and financially prudent when you're just starting out as well). Now that we have tools like Shopify that make it easy for small companies to have a global storefront, I'm feeling more and more confident that we can revive our domestic garment industry! 

Please feel free to email me with questions; whether you're looking for fabric sources (there is a lot of surplus fabric around too), a small contractor to produce your goods, or just simply to hammer out the process of taking your idea to market. Rosie Connor (rosie@dearlildevas.com)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi Morswin, 

You may wan to have a look at the shopify podcast:

http://shopifymasters.org/foundling/

Regards

Phil

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi, 

We are fashion business management and holdings company. We can assist you with manufacturing sourcing, design work, sales, business and financial projection plans. We work with startups and can fit within your desired budget. Email me at jazmyn at nesisinc dot com. Check out our website at nesisinc dot com 

Best, 

Jazmyn White 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Sorry but I'm going to be a little direct here- if you want to get into any kind of business you really need to spend 10 years doing it first. You are going to do just everything wrong and probably end up a major failure otherwise. I know that's not what anybody wants to hear but if you really have passion then this is the kind of thing you need to do before you actually have insights anybody is going to be interested in... its not a bad thing actually. Think of it this way- there are millions literally working in fashion with 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 years of experience. Do you really think you have a great idea and perspective that none of them have? All these people are before you in developing ideas and hard experience. If you don't really like fashion enough to want tp get involved with experts and learn to be one then you don't really love fashion. Instant gratification sounds like fun but its really not interesting to anybody but you. That's reality.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Why dont you check out this website. This is   very reliable  www.udesignwecustomize.com ;

0 Likes
2 0 0

hey click here web GIS companies in India thu mua laptop cu gia cao

laptop gia re

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Guys,

I found some very intresting information about Ecommerce and Other Markets related Research Reports with forecast,trends,Past Market Analysis and many more..

you can also check the webste for your assistance.

http://www.profresearchreports.com/

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Morswin,

here at http://www.feltforma.com, we make wool slippers, wool boots, wool caves for cats, wool horses. All our products are available to customise. We are located in European country Lithuania. 

We can make according your requirements, we can dropship, wholesale (in small quantities as well).

Please feel free to email me with your questions: laura@feltforma.com

Best!

Laura

Wool Felt Slippers. Luxury. Modern.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Now a days garments are going develop to develop  . so should help this source .

thanks  my site

0 Likes