Crowd Funding Ideas & Investor

Highlighted
9 0 0

We're based in the UK and are looking to crowd fund for our store, its taken over 1k of orders so far but it's just the tip and very small in the grand scheme.

How is best to crowd fund for these sorts of thing ?

Also we're potentially looking for a small time UK investor to help us out with stock levels and cheaper wholesale providers.

0 Likes
Explorer
110 0 26

Hi Matt!

Congratulations, first off, on doing what you're doing. What is your "store"? Are you selling original products? If so, Kickstarter is the best place to go for crowdfunding hands-down. 

If not, and you're just drop-shipping, it might be a little bit more difficult and perhaps not even totally appropriate for crowd-funding (people tend not to like to invest in drop-shipping companies for a lot of reasons). 

These 1K orders... what time period is that over? And what has your burn rate been? 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Matt,

are you planning to crowdfund for your own product? 

btwn you can also check out https://angelfund.space for crowdfunding campaign

thks

Dave

0 Likes
12 0 0

I am an investor willing venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence. 
I am keen on investing in a lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier in cash, Fixed interest, Shares or Property.
 I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal. To proceed with investment, contact me via my email:email:{ yorkchanhao@gmail .com }
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

0 Likes
Tourist
110 0 3

Hey Matt,

I haven't noticed this topic previously, but for Shopify platform we have our own application:

• Crowdfunding Manager. Powerful Crowdfunding Platform at your Shopify store! Easily manage an unlimited number of crowdfunding campaigns.

✔️ Unlimited Amount Of Crowdfunding Campaigns

✔️ Automatic e-mail notifications to clients

✔️ Several Backing Options With Different Amounts

✔️ Full Statistics About Every Campaign

✔️ 14 Days Free Trial

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you. wingsio

0 Likes
2 0 0

We have a direct provider of fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, (SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

Regards

Graham David John

FINANCIAL LEASING SERVICES LIMITED

Email: graham.joh@qualityservice.com

Email: gr.joh@yandex.com

PHONE: +44-7509530038

FAX: +44-7507272020

0 Likes
10 0 0

I am an investor offering  funds for projects in agriculture, manufacturing,
tourism  and all kind sectors. I am willing to put in my cash into any
kind of investment with good ROI.

The most important aspect of this all is that your investment should
be clean and profitable.

And my returns should be guaranteed.

If you are serious then i am very much interested.

Contact me if you are interested

so668527@gmail.com

Shane

0 Likes
66 0 0

Thanks for this informative information.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
1 0 0

Have a fish farming project that needs financing

0 Likes