High end sunglass manufacturing

1 0 0

Hello all, this is my first post.

I have a idea for a high end fasionable (but) also effective sunglasses business. 
i have the brainstorming part pretty much figured out (product designs,brand name,logo,) 

(its hard to get to detailed for me because its well my idea)

what i need help with is finding a company to make the frames (from scratch-prototype drawings) 
and also a place to manufacture / source the lenses.

i would rather not go though alibaba (scared of idea knockoffs)
i would prefer US based manufacturing.

thanks for any good ideas

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi Nathan, Nice to meet you! 

We are a Free sourcing provider and help people to find suppliers in manufacturing garment, gift and premium, household products or any customized project. With over 20 years experiences, we have strong connection with our 10,000 GMC audited suppliers which provide most reliable supplier network for buyers and help them to get quotation and organise face to face/ skype meeting with supplier for Free sourcing, no any hidden charge. 

We look forward to know more about your sourcing requirement then we will pre-select suppliers for your selection to meet, see the sample, negotiable price and MOQ with different suppliers who can do your sourcing items!

You can click my link and email me at yoyoleung827@hotmail.com for further information!

Yoyo

0 Likes
16 0 0

If you need sunglasses photography, We can provide high quality eyewear photos for E-market at affordable price. in addition to photography service, we are selling high quality Ray-ban stock images which are suitable to use for Ebay, Amazon, Rakuten, etc

https://eyewear-photography.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
49 0 5

Nathan,

I worked with Nike a couple years ago with their Nike Sunglasses group.  I learned much about sunglasses that blew my mind.  Here's an article that might point you in the direction you are seeking.

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/intelligence/a-closer-look-at-the-13-billion-premium-eyew...

Wishing you much success

Terry

0 Likes