Looking For Clothing Manufacturer

Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 4

Hello,

My business partner and I are looking for a manufacture to produce the clothing for our new clothing line. Looking for manufacturer for tops, dresses & skirts/shorts.

Does anyone have any information that could point us in the right direction? Any leads will help thank you!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, may i know your exact place ?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, may i know your exact place ?

0 Likes
2 0 0

You need to give more information. If it is about a lifestyle brand and you can manage to sell only tops (hoodies, t-shirts, blouses) you can save some money in the process. If you want to create a real fashion brand that is another story. You need to find a manufacturer that specializes in creating certain type of garments. The ones that make beautiful dresses may not be suitable for pants also even if they state they do. So it's all about what you really want. Throwing some questions around won't help you that much. You need to be determined, to search thoroughly, to be able to learn a lot. Either path you choose...it is very difficult so think twice before making any moves.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

I am a professional in the clothing industry for over 20 years, and I can either help myself with my services or refer you to a manufacturer. I work with independent designers and corporations.

Lisha Sanders

704-340-3346

lisha.b.sanders@gmail.com

0 Likes
14 0 0

Hello James.

We are professional sublimation apparel manufacturer,we can custom the shorts,dress,shirts with your design.our turnaround time is only 5-7days.

please contact me if you are interested.

eric@vimostsports.com

Eric Zhang

Do you want to custom Shirts With Own Design,Logos,Names,Numbers,Sizes,Color.Etc?
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey friend,

I recommend you to go with Oasis Sublimation, is a leading wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer company. They supplies best quality customised clothing at reasonable price. They also give you the opportunity to get your own designs printed on whatever your requirement are. Be it any pattern, quotes or logo. Their branch is located in USA, UK, AU, Canada. I got to know about that site from my friends who had bought fashionable cloths from this clothing manufacturing company at reasonable price for their own clothing stores. To Know more, you can contact with them, Just search on google as oasissublimation .

Have a nice day..

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, James, I would like to suggest you just go for Only Teez, the topnotch t shirts manufacturers in USA, who as a famous t shirt suppliers distribute t-shirts in variety with discount offer. Get the new collection at wholesale rates with bulk order.

Visit the new collection at: http://www,onlyteez.com/

0 Likes
2 0 0

I found this startup last year that helps retailers and wholesalers connect with bangladesh's apparel industry. Surprisingly im pretty satisfied. They took care of sourcing and production. They even offer quality inspection and shipping logistics. Prices were much lower than the chinese factories i worked with before. If anyone interested checkout their website www.newthread.biz

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hey,

Check out Oasis Sublimation, is a reputed manufacturer of wholesale sublimated clothing. I know many people who had bought sublimated clothing from this company with wholesale price for their own clothing stores. Their branches are located in USA, UK, AUS, Canada and many other countries. To contact with them just search on google as oasissublimation . Good luck.

0 Likes