Looking For Clothing Manufacturer

12 0 0

We do have full range of GS1/VICS standard approved hangers and are the only company in Vietnam can produce GS19, GS23 Intimate Apparels hangers.

Lowest Price Guarantee - Unlike most other distributors (who are resellers) we ARE the manufacturer. As such we are able to offer our customers unbeatable rock-bottom prices on hangers, by cutting out the middle-man and working on a much lower profit margin than that of our competitors.

Should you be interested in our products or have any questions in
this regard, please feel free to contact me at chinh.tran@vmthangers.com or phone number: (+84) 91 455 6347
Kind Regars, 

Chinh Tran
Cell: +84(0)983253618

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey,

Here I want to introduce marathon clothes best seller and manufacturers for wholesale running clothing manufacturers USA, AU and CA. If you want to extend your fitness, sports or running clothing the marathon clothing is the best stop for your products, offers custom clothing for mens and womens at very affordable price.

For more Contact:

Email: info@marathonclothes.com

marathon clothing manufacturers​​​​​​​

Rebecca|Dio
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi James,

I suggest for your clothing line (top, dresses, shorts..) to check out MakersValley, it is an online B2B platform that connect designers and boutique directly with italian artisan and manufacturers to create their private label with no minimum orders, factory prices and a dedicated account manager. 

At MakersValley, you can also browse their BE INSPIRED Catalog of white label samples made directly by over 150+ Italian manufacturers & artisans. You can order any of these white label samples then customize it to fit your brand, plus you can add your own label on it!

If you are looking at private label solutions, you can also upload your project idea and have the manufacturers bid on it. Check it out: makersvalley.net and email them to hello@makersvalley.net

Best, Alessio

0 Likes
7 0 0

Dear James Turner,

I'm Tran Chinh, garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam.

We offer services such as sample making, sewing/production and other aspects of product development. 

Our production range includes:
1.) LADIES DRESSES, SKIRTS
2.) POLO, T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS
3.) JACKETS
4.) HOODIES
5./ PANTS AND SHORTS

Especially we can work with your garment order by CMP production (Cutting-Sewing-Packing), you just send us your shell fabric and we will do the rest.
We do high quality and low volume production.
Should you are interested, please kindly contact us.

Tran Chinh - tranvufam@gmail.com

0 Likes
9 0 0

I am apparel manufacturer in China , we can make clothes as your requested  , pls feel free to contact me if you have any development , thanks.

our_highfashion@hotmail.com

rgds,

OF Fashion Company

0 Likes
60 0 0

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing the information about your  business and i would like to update the information as soon as possible.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
1 0 0

We offer Loan Amount of: 5K $ 5m I want to fully assure you that you will get the funds if only you are very serious and trustworthy Because I like serious and God fearing people.If interested contact us now for more information

0 Likes
Tourist
2 0 0

If you're still looking for a compant to print and fulfil your orders please let me know.

We're based in the UK and we ship worldwide on a daily basis.

0 Likes
29 0 0

Hello James,

We are a manufacturer and wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America. 

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit us at www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,We can be your new clothing line partner ,We accept big order quantity &small MOQ for tops,dresses,Skirt,Shorts etc. You can send the draft design or pics to me and your produce requirement for clothing So that I can quote for you , if you are satified with our price and want to cooperate with us ,Then We can produce sample clothing and send to your for checking our quality and workmanship.

My E-Mail: yangjun1@globalegrow.com or ChinaBrandsSales@gmail.com

hello,there! have a great day ~
0 Likes