Looking For New Suppliers

Highlighted
3 0 0

Looking for new Suppliers who have great new products to sell on my Australian Store

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hello Craig Are you able to let me know what type of store you have and whether there is a particular product you are wanting to stock? I make beard oils . My website is BeardMate.com.au Regards Sam
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello , Craig tell me about the work you want to done by them.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello, craig tell me about the job you want to done by them

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hey Craig, if you're ready to take the leap, I work with a portfolio of factory partners across Asia and can assist you in creating your own line of white-labeled products to sell on your store!   Send me a note at hello@machinemade.io if you're interested! 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Craig,

My name is Billy.

I have contacted with some factory during my duties.

Feel free to let me know if anything I could do for you.

Please drop to billy37611@gmail.com

Merry Christmas

Billy

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi! We have an amazing apparel brand called Lean2Be Sportswear. All of our gear is proudly made of american fabrics (spandex, supplex, mesh) and also made in Miami with high end quality.

We offer drop Shipping without monthly fees.

If you are interested in partnering with us email me at Info@lean2Be.com

http://www.lean2be.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Craig,

I am from Europe, Lithuania and we are making wool slippers with a modren twist. We make all sizes, including half sizes for Men, Women and Kids. Also we're making wool boots from 100% Organic wool.
We offer dropshipping and wholesale. You can check my collection http://www.feltforma.com

If you are interested, please drop at laura@feltforma.com
Thanks!

Laura
felt foma

Wool Felt Slippers. Luxury. Modern.
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Craig, we produce different ladies bags, backpacks. if you are interested in, please contact with us.

0 Likes
14 0 0

Hi Craig,Do you want 3D tshirts?

Do you want to custom Shirts With Own Design,Logos,Names,Numbers,Sizes,Color.Etc?
0 Likes