Looking For a Partner in my Global Startup

3 0 0

Hello Everyone,

My sartup is in a global grwoing line of women fashion that will reach aroud $500 billion by 2020.

This line of fashion is still underserved. I am trying to espouse it with also evergrowing trend in the fashion industry which is still lacking in this fashion.

A fashion consultant said if this service is introduced, you can't catch up with orders, i.e. there is a demand

I am looking for a partner(s) who are knowledgable in women fashion and have access to a women fashion atelier with high quality.

The total investment will be in the range of $10,000 -15,000.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,This is Alex from China,we have a professional garment manufacturer,maybe we can help you.My email:liuzc93218@163.com 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you Alex for your reply.

I'll email you soon.

0 Likes
Excursionist
48 0 2

Little late to the post but would like to learn more, email me: jarodsteffes@gmail.com or add me on skype: jarodsteffes

0 Likes
12 0 0

I am an investor willing venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence. 
I am keen on investing in a lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier in cash, Fixed interest, Shares or Property.
 I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal. To proceed with investment, contact me via my email:email:{ yorkchanhao@gmail .com }
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED

0 Likes
10 0 0

I am an investor offering  funds for projects in agriculture, manufacturing,
tourism  and all kind sectors. I am willing to put in my cash into any
kind of investment with good ROI.

The most important aspect of this all is that your investment should
be clean and profitable.

And my returns should be guaranteed.

If you are serious then i am very much interested.

Contact me if you are interested

so668527@gmail.com

Shane

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

I am currently in the little girls fashion industry. I am looking for a manufacturer that can help with manufacturer as per demand to expand to mummy and daughter sets

0 Likes
Tourist
24 0 1

@Dalima B. Compared to find a manufacturer in China directly, find an agent in China to help you is more easier while the result might be even better than you did yourself.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes