Looking for Clothing Manufacturers in Southeast Asia for small quantities production

1 0 0

Hi there,

I just started my online blogshop in Singapore. I have a design to be manufactured but sad to say most manufacturers only accept big quantities like 100 to 1k bulk order. I can't afford to have such big quantities as I just started and it a small blogshop to begin with. 

I'm looking for manufacturer who can manufacture small quantites like the most 30 PCs per design. I also looking for a Singapore manufacturer who can do sampling. I would prefer manufacturers from southeast Asia like Singapore, Bangkok, China, Vietnam etc.

Hope to have a reply soon. Thank you!

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

You can check out https://newthread.biz/ to source from clothing manufacturers in Bangladesh. 

0 Likes
Tourist
54 0 2

Hi, I can provide you , from India and China. 

Let me know if you would be interested. 

send a msg to snapdregon at gmail.com 

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
0 Likes
2 0 0

with that amount you will lose big chunk of your profit even suffer loss just for shipping and taxes if you import it from other country, my suggestion you search seller from batam and go there and carry it yourself its much more faster and cheaper than shipping it. or search some unique design in shops near you

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are a garment manufacturing services from Hanoi, Vietnam.
We provide: Cutting-Sewing production and full package production based on customer's order.
Production including:
1.) DRESSES, SKIRTS, BLOUSES
2.) POLO, T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SWEATER, HOODIES
3./ LADIES PANTS, SHORTS
4./ SUIT, UNIFORM, WORK WEAR
Let provide us samples, order details and tech-pack (specifications, measurements, materials using and quantity for each style, each size).
Looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,
Tran Chinh
Mobile/WhatsApp: +84(0)983253618

0 Likes
8 0 0

SHANGHAI GONGHENG GROUP COOPERATION INVITATION

Hello

My name is Amanda Chen from Gong Heng Group Shanghai, we are a group of company owns factories in the textile industry in the East of China,

As a supplier or buying agent of Ready Made Garments Apparel Trade BD looking for the companies who interested in producing their merchandise from China and searching for an agent. 

We are specialized in knitwear and woven but work on sweater too. If you're interested, please send your design, size-chart & MOQ for quotation.

we manage all types of brands all around the world like:

EZIBUY/HUFFER H&M/POOF ASOS/HOF DAVID JONES

We would love to work and contribute with you, and your current projects Looking forward for your inquiries and comments Have a great day;

below I give you my contact information,

Best regards,

Amanda Chen

Business Developer Room 207, Unit A, Xinyi Building, 1618 Yishan Road Shanghai, China 200233  T: +86 21 61195088*817   M: +86 136 1182 4152 Email: amanda@gongheng.com.cn

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

This is Rifat. My company helps small retailers like you source clothing from Bangladesh.

Ping me at Mobile/Whatsapp- +8801914531021

or email: rftmhmd@gmail.com

0 Likes