Looking for Men's Swimwear and Tshirt Manufacturers

1 0 0

Hello,

Im currently looking for manufactures that  can produce mens swimwear styles and t shirt styles. Im looking to produce smaller volumes/orders. You can reach out to me at Pedro@seadapper.com.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Dear Pedro Camacho,
Wish you fine and good day!
Are you looking for factory who could produce your garments order from sample to bulk production? 
As a supplier or buying agent of Ready Made Garments Apparel Trade BD looking for the companies who interested in producing their merchandise from Bangladesh and searching for an agent. 
We are specialized in knitwear and woven but work on sweater too. If you're interested, please send your design, size-chart & MOQ for quotation.
-- 
Thanking you for sharing your valuable time with me.
UTTAM | Legal Representative
Email: appareltradebd@gmail.com
RMG Sourcing Agent, Garments Accessories, Jute Products, Manufacturer & Export-Import.

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

Hey, you can check out Oasis Sublimation for wholesale custom men's swimwear and tshirt or can go with Alanic Clothing for wholesale fashionable apparel. Both are the reputed manufacturer in USA, Australia, Canada. Got to know about them from my friends, who are doing business with them.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

You can try swimwear and t-shirt manufacturers in Bangladesh (the country with the most competitive apparel production costs). 

Checkout NewThread. They'll help you source, inspect and ship out products from Bangladesh

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi, If you are looking for blank or custom wholesale t-shirts manufacturers take a look on Oasis shirts house, a complete guide house where you get the wide range of men's wear clothing and women's clothing with private label. 

For any inquiry just drop your comment at: info@oasisshirts.com

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

We are manfacurer based on india. we export tshirts at best quality. Please contact here

https://www.sin16.com/contactus

0 Likes