Looking for US based T shirt manufacturer or wholesaler

Tourist
7 0 1
Hello everyone,
I want to start lettered print T shirt. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time but starting is the problem. I don’t know where to buy the T shirt from and how to get whatever I want to put on printed. Please I am looking for T shirt supplier and advice on how to start this business.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 13 12

Hey there @Hcrentsil!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear you're interested in starting your own apparel business, and I'd be happy to offer some guidance as to how you can get started.

In our Shopify App Store, you can find a number of print on demand apps that will provide products ready for printing. With the print on demand business model, you can design your own products and upload images of them on your store to start selling. This process saves you from having to purchase an inventory to start off and minimizes risk and initial investment - although I recommend purchasing samples before selling to ensure the quality meets your expectations. After a customer has completed a purchase, you'll be able to submit the order to the third party app/fulfillment service where they'll be able to print your design onto the product and ship it directly to your customer. Some popular print on demand apps include:

You can browse through our App Store to find more print on demand apps that offer a variety of different products. Our Shopify Academy offers an informative free online course on how to Build a Print-on-Demand Empire, in which Adrian Morrison shares his experience using different apps to build his businesses. I recommend signing up for a 14 day free trial to follow along with the course, if you haven't already. We also offer an Introduction Guide to help you with the initial setup. I hope this information helps to get you started! Please let me know if there's anything I can elaborate on.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes