Looking for a manufacturer to make fabric/canvas wallets, small handbags and wristlets please

Highlighted
5 0 0

I have a store selling original design dachshund themed accessories and home decor. I'm wanting to offer wallets, handbags and wristlets but haven't had any success locating a manufacturer.  Hoping for relatively low minimums, or possible a drop ship option.  I'd appreciate any advice provided, thanks!

0 Likes

Leather Goods Club is created for this purpose, i am not sure if you're interested in leather, but we source material for each project seperately, we will create a pre-production sample for you, we can check with the manufacturer what is the lowest production minimum, if it's too high, we have a unique crowdfunding and fulfillment structure. You can see how we work here, https://leathergoodsclub.com/pages/how-it-works-leather-goods-club

if you have any question don't hestitate to contact me at anas@kretivo.com

0 Likes
66 0 0

Thanks for sharing the information about your leather business i would like to update if there is any information.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
6 0 0

manufacturing leather back packs, travel pouches, zip clutch bags, etc

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello, contact us at www.liorespremiumcork.com. Im sure we can help you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 73

Hi, Joanna & Finnegan!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify and we all think Finnegan is just adorable!

I've heard great feedback from Gurus about the app MODALYST when it comes to finding apparel and accessories. There's an art shop in my town that sells purses and wallets. They have lots of unique products and actually get lots of their purses and wallets from Etsy sellers. Etsy sellers are a good option to consider and you can message them directly. Many of them are open to customizing products but will most likely only make the product when it's been ordered which may lead to slower shipping times. 

I hope this helps! 

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
5 0 0

Small wallets for women offered by NuFoot are shock absorbent, clean spots effortlessly, as well as have plenty of room and zippers to keep your valuables safe.

Nufoot delivers all across the US against a minimal shipping charge. NuPouch accessories are cost-effective, convenient, stylish, and ultra fashionable. Further, NuPouch accessories are designed keeping in view of the individual needs and requirements. You can look cute with the latest fashionable patterns and eyeball-grabbing colors. NuPouch accessories are shock absorbent, water resistant, and can be cleaned and washed easily. 

For manufacturing & wholesaled details visit: https://www.nufoot.com/

Pilates Shoes, Comfortable shoes for pregnant women, hospital slippers
0 Likes