Looking for advice about custom made phone cases

3 0 0

Every company I've called only adds custom photos and art work at phone cases. 

I have an idea for a phone case. I'm looking to find someone that can work with me in making one. So far no luck. I find myself going deeper and deeper into Google looking that one....

Anywho, would appreciate and ones thoughts about knowing someone who can help me 

cheers 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Anyone out there?!

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Hey Charles. I've spoken to a few stores that have made cusom iPhone cases. Their insight might be of some use to you - http://www.builtwithshopify.com/shopify-case-studies/mmore-cases

0 Likes
60 0 0

Thnaks for sharing thuis information.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 76

Hi, Everyone!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify. I know that this forum post is several months old. Siravi Kitchen, I noticed that you commented on this post earlier today. If you or anyone else is still searching for custom phone cases, another option is to use a print on demand app such as TeeLaunch which allows you to make custom cases for iPhone and Android devices. You can view their complete list of product here.

I hope this helps! Have a great day everyone! ?

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 2

Friends of mine have tried TeeLaunch before and it's great!

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 2

Send me a message, and we can talk. I do laser cutting, color printing, and fabrication in the USA.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Your posting was in June of 2017. I am not sure if you are still interested in the phone cases. I am also looking for marketing help in the same line. I have a design and ready to manufacture but I am looking for the marketing sources. 

0 Likes