Looking for hat manufacturing

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, I am looking for a real manufactuer not a middle man. I am launching a clothing line and am in need of a certain type of cap with logo and tags. Please only contact if you are a legitimate manufacturer and have high quality control . Also please be familiar with moisture wicking material 

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi, yes I am familiar with moisture wick material and have suppliers ready! 

0 Likes
6 0 0

I have sent you an email I hope this clarifies your immature comments

0 Likes
10 0 0

Hi Edennout,

I can help to introduce some hat suppliers for you. please contact me at yoyoleung827@hotmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I recently used: www.lsdeep.com. Loved their services ! 

0 Likes
6 0 0

hi,maybe I can help you.

contact me by email:aliseree@gmail.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Edennout,
Maybe I can help you.
Let contact us and consider that our services will cost you less than hiring a worker or a representative in Bangladesh. If there are any questions, inquiries or comments, please feel free to contact us.
-- 
Thanking you for sharing your valuable time with me.
UTTAM | Legal Representative
Email: appareltradebd@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +8801718556056 
RMG Sourcing Agent, Garments Accessories, Jute Products, Manufacturer & Export-Import.

0 Likes
66 0 0

Thank you for your update if i come to know any such manufacturere i would like to inform you.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

You can try hat manufacturers in Bangladesh (the country with the most competetive apparel production costs). 

Checkout NewThread. They'll help you source, inspect and ship out products from Bangladesh

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

You can try clothing manufacturers in Bangladesh (the country with the most competitive apparel production costs). 

Checkout NewThread. They'll help you source, inspect and ship out products from Bangladesh

0 Likes