Looking for hat manufacturing

8 0 0

SHANGHAI GONGHENG GROUP COOPERATION INVITATION

Hello

My name is Amanda Chen from Gong Heng Group Shanghai, we are a group of company owns factories in the textile industry in the East of China,

As a supplier or buying agent of Ready Made Garments Apparel Trade BD looking for the companies who interested in producing their merchandise from China and searching for an agent. 

We are specialized in knitwear and woven but work on sweater too. If you're interested, please send your design, size-chart & MOQ for quotation.

we manage all types of brands all around the world like:

EZIBUY/HUFFER H&M/POOF ASOS/HOF DAVID JONES

We would love to work and contribute with you, and your current projects Looking forward for your inquiries and comments Have a great day;

below I give you my contact information,

Best regards,

Amanda Chen

Business Developer Room 207, Unit A, Xinyi Building, 1618 Yishan Road Shanghai, China 200233  T: +86 21 61195088*817   M: +86 136 1182 4152 Email: amanda@gongheng.com.cn

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, some of the top hat factories are:

ASI - they produce for large companies including New Era, Nike - Shanghai, China
Mainland Headwear - one of the larger factories, main office in Hong Kong, production in China
Yupong (famous for FlexFit hats), manufacture in China and Vietnam

I used to do performance apparel and all three of these can offer performance fabric options.  All have snapback, flexible fit/flexfit, etc.  Kevin @ Alterrapure.com

0 Likes