Looking for leggings manufacturer

Tourist
11 0 0

Hey people,

I'd like to have my own leggings collection with my brand on it on my website. I need to find a manufacturer that can help me make this work. Where can I find one who provide a great quality & advantages ? And how is this work?

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 3 8

Hi, @Nelson70

Thank you for reaching out in the community about this! Were you looking for a manufacturer who will print your branding onto their leggings and then send them off for you? In other words, are you looking for a vendor to ship these products on your behalf, or are you more-so looking for a wholesale supplier and would ship the products out yourself? 

There are a few different print on demand apps that you can integrate with your Shopify store - these will allow you to add your own branding to any of their products, which can include clothing, mugs, prints, and more. The most popular of these is Printful, however there are a few other great options as well if Printful doesn't meet you needs. You can see all of them in our app store here. 

Let me know if you have any questions about that! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for a manufacturer who will print my brand onto their leggings then send them off for me (into 3/5 business days delivery). That's what I'm looking forward to accomplish but I don't know enough about the subject or the kind of manufacturer I should be in contact with.

I'm trying to use Printful but they don't have the kind of leggings I'd like to add to my store.

Regards

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 3 8

Hi, @Nelson70

That's great, you will definitely want to look for a "print on demand" supplier, then. What kind of leggings were you looking for? I wouldn't be able to tell you which apps specifically have that type of leggings, but someone else in the community may be able to offer a suggestion. 

I would suggest browsing a few of the other print on demand apps here. If none of those have the leggings you are hoping to sell, you also have the option of looking for a supplier that is not directly integrated with Shopify. Using one of the print on demand apps does make the process easier, as everything is done right from within your admin, however placing those orders externally is definitely a viable option if it allows you to offer better products to your customers. 

If you were to use an external supplier, you would first need to create the products on Shopify. Then, when you make a sale you would place your order through your supplier on their external website, and mark the order as fulfilled in Shopify.  Another option would be to list the supplier as a custom fulfillment service. This allows you to send your supplier your orders via email automatically when they're fulfilled in Shopify. This does require that the supplier is able to process orders via email, so you'd want to contact them directly to ask if this would be an acceptable way to work with them.

Let me know if you have any further questions about that! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes