Manufacturing and Inventory Management Software

Highlighted
1 0 0

I run a raw pet food business and use Shopify for my B2B and B2C business. I've used Tradegecko for a number of years, but am now at a point where I have to more accurately track my raw good and consumable ingredients. I've had four calls with Tradegecko to ask for names of consultants or integrators. It took FOUR calls and I still don't have an answer. I'm over Tradegecko. Honestly, I'm nearly over Shopify too.

I need a MRP tool that can handle BOM builds and manage inventory that will integrate with a decent B2B app for my wholesale accounts. Is there anyone here that A. actually had the same issue and found a real, working solution or B. you have actual real-world implementation experience doing this for another company? Please don't ask me to "check out our tool..." unless you have actually, real-world solved this problem, know the software company provides actual support (I don't need KB articles emailed to me as a response. I also likely already tried self help and that's why I'm contacting support),  and have some possible solution that does not include Tradegecko.

Thank you so much in advance if you can help.

0 Likes
Tourist
44 0 1

Hi @rawdoghawaii 

Do you mind going more in depth on the material tracking you're looking for? For example, are you working with products like this?

- Dog food

- 2x spices

- 2x meat

- 1 container

So if you have quantity of 100 spices, quantity of 100 meat, and 100 containers, your "Dog food" stock level would be 50 (limited by spices and meat)? And when you mention a decent B2B app, do you mean an integration with a wholesale app like Handshake @ handshake.com?

Thanks, hope to hear back from you! I'm also happy to jump on a phone call.

0 Likes