Matte Black Coffee Mugs

Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 2

I am looking for a print on demand fulfillment manufacturer that offers MATTE black coffee mugs.

I have been unsuccessful in finding any so far. Printful and Printify offer gloss black along with every other supplier.

I have not been very happy with the samples I have gotten from Printify because I can clearly see the separation lines between the black background of the actual mug and the print area because they are different shades of black even though my design is a transparent background PNG.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Here are some examples of what I am looking for.

black-like-my-men-mug by firebox.jpgCapture.JPG

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
233 6 19

Hi @britton40! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Interesting and elegant choice of product. I checked our catalog and unfortunately, we don't have this kind of item yet. Though I'd like to thank you for raising this as it'd give me the opportunity to ask our Suppliers team to try and source it out. On Spocket, we aim to add a new roster of suppliers on a weekly basis, and this kind of mug is just too good to pass on and ignore. In the meantime, I'd like to invite you to check our other mug collections - some of them could be of interest. You only have to sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to gain access to the catalog!

Just to quickly introduce Spocket, it's a dropshipping app with mainly EU-based and US-based suppliers who provides merchants thousands of quality products they can add to their store. With this geographic set-up, shipping on Spocket is quite fast. You can learn more about Spocket on the website or by joining the official Facebook group. All the best!

0 Likes