Need another supplier

Tourist
9 0 1

I am currently using fashiongo.net to buy some clothes at wholesale but they have a very limited selection of men's clothing does any one know a similar website that has a huge selection of different vendors with men clothing ? 

I am also interested in possibly hiring a manufacture of men and women matching clothing if you know any manufactures that I could get in contact with yo get a quote please let me know 

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Stephanie, if you think fashiongo.net has too limited selections, what about taobao.com?  If not in large quantity but with many selections, taobao.com would be a good choice for you. 

I know you must say it is in Chinese. Yes, it is in Chinese, but I can help you if you need. By the way, if you need larger quantity, and custom make your own design, the small sewing contractors around where I live can help. But they have to produce as per samples.

Are you interested? my email is: sales01@rpimoulding.com   I'm Vicky of Respon Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd. We do custom plastic injection molding. But I can help you privately after work. 

We do custom plastic injection molding Vicky Respon Plastic Industrial Co.,Ltd. NO 509 Wulv Road, Tong’an Industrial Zone, Tong’an, Xiamen, China 361100 Cell: 008615985829163 sales01@rpimoulding.com Web www.rpimoulding.com Skype: rpimoulding
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey, Stephanie! 

Koreen here from the Shopify guru team. :)

I'm just wondering if you had managed to find a couple of new suppliers in the mean time?

We do have our own Shopify Wholesale and Suppliers listing here which you may be interested in.

It could be something to keep in mind, should you need to update your products/ supplier list at any stage.

I hope this helps!

Koreen W

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Stephanie,

I got a nice shirt during my sourcing work recently.

Feel free to let me know if any thing I could do for you.

Please drop to billy37611@gmail.com

Billy

<embed height="0" id="xunlei_com_thunder_helper_plugin_d462f475-c18e-46be-bd10-327458d045bd" type="application/thunder_download_plugin" width="0" />

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi Stephanie , 

I am apparel manufacturer in China , we can make clothes as your requested  , pls feel free to contact me if you have any development , thanks.

our_highfashion@hotmail.com

rgds,

OF Fashion Company

0 Likes
5 0 0
8 0 0

SHANGHAI GONGHENG GROUP COOPERATION INVITATION

Hello

My name is Amanda Chen from Gong Heng Group Shanghai, we are a group of company owns factories in the textile industry in the East of China,

As a supplier or buying agent of Ready Made Garments Apparel Trade BD looking for the companies who interested in producing their merchandise from China and searching for an agent. 

We are specialized in knitwear and woven but work on sweater too. If you're interested, please send your design, size-chart & MOQ for quotation.

we manage all types of brands all around the world like:

EZIBUY/HUFFER H&M/POOF ASOS/HOF DAVID JONES

We would love to work and contribute with you, and your current projects Looking forward for your inquiries and comments Have a great day;

below I give you my contact information,

Best regards,

Amanda Chen

Business Developer Room 207, Unit A, Xinyi Building, 1618 Yishan Road Shanghai, China 200233  T: +86 21 61195088*817   M: +86 136 1182 4152 Email: amanda@gongheng.com.cn

0 Likes